no images

Reviews

1.0
fromtrull

Jun/04/2009

Be very careful when applying Revelon liquid lipstick-stains your teeth badly & could not get it off the black streaks.
This was not mentioned anywhere on product
Be careful if you do use it!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinDry

HairOther

fromREE43

Apr/19/2009

I am reviewing MayKate and Ashley metallic lip foils. I couldnt find a listing here. I have been searching for a lipstick that had lasting power and didnt fade or wasnt too greasy. These are little , the size of a lipsoft lip balm and I love the size. They are highly pigmented and come 2 to a pack. The colors are beautiful, there is a bronze/brown& lighter beige color & the other duo is …Read more

About reviewer (82 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Feb/27/2003

I can't say enough good things about WTF? lipsticks. They are fairly long wearing, BEAUTIFUL lipsticks. The colors are described fairly accurately on the website and the packaging looks nice. Not expensive-looking, but nice. My favorite colors are rusty roses and glamour puss. For a great sample of who's the fairest lipsticks, try the greatest hits lip wheel.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

fromlin_m

Jan/19/2003

Great colors and superb packaging, but too drying. I don't like having to put lip balm on first, even when doing touch-ups. I use up the several colors I own, but don't expect to buy more. If you don't mind the super-dry texture, then you should try one of these and decide for yourself.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age

HairBrown

fromSueS

Sep/13/2002

Hot Velvet (new for fall) is so creamy and beautiful, I ordered another from the Velvet Line. Gorgeous with the fall fashion colors.

About reviewer (200 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

fromDuster

Aug/06/2002

Got this as a sample in Rusty Roses - nice lipstick, no smell or taste, very creamy but doesn't last. Nice browned down rose color - no orange or red tones no me anyway.

About reviewer (91 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrunette

Jul/18/2002

I have this in glamour puss and the goldberry....I love them they are such unique colors and last a good while. I love the mini lipstick tube that holds a full size....very cute! The goldberry is a little drying, but use a lipbalm and it is great. Will buy again!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age30-35

HairBlond

EyesHazel

Jul/15/2002

I got one of these in the famous Goldberry and also in Holiday (a deep, shimmery, brownish-plum). The Goldberry was far too dry on me, though the color was amazing. The Holiday seems to be not quite as drying, but I still need moisture. WTF? makes some beautiful colors, and I may try more of these in the future since some are more moisturizing than others. Nice price and cute packaging, (although …Read more

About reviewer (65 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

2.0
fromtheman

Jan/19/2002

I got Glamour Puss as a GWP, and although the color is very pretty (brown-red/berry with gold), it did not last at all, and it dried out my lips.

About reviewer (70 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Sep/27/2001

I have 2 WTF? lipsticks - Red Stain and Sweetie Darling. I adore both of them - the colors are truly unique and beautiful. My only complaint is that I find them rather drying. I did have goldberry, which is a lovely color, but it was very dry and I swapped it - I need moisture on my dry lips! I would recommend them though for the fantastic colors.

About reviewer (102 reviews)

HairBlack