Revlon Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Charcoal

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Revlon Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Charcoal

2.6

Goes on easily; smudges just as easily. I have deepset hooded eyes, and this liner makes me look like a gray panda.

on 2/20/2013 3:57:00 AM

Does not smear or fade,stays on all day long without a problem. Agree with others who complained about this eyeliner being a bit too difficult to remove,plus,wish we got a bit more product. The heavy duty formula is great regardless,would buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I always use colorstay and I'm pretty happy with their black liner, but this one is not as good. The color is just not that interesting, too light gray, not charcoalish at all. It also doesn't seem to have the same staying power as the black does. I wouldn't buy this color again, but I still like their eyeliner.

on 10/1/2009 5:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love the colour. However it takes a few attempts to show up on my lids? As I stated in my other review for this product line, it does not glide on smoothly (it tugs ><) and having to go over the colour again and again just makes it look messier =(

FINALLY an eyeliner that isn't dark dark grey and isn't shimmery and isn't BLUE! YAY!!

on 4/23/2006 3:33:00 AM

I am Asian, with very deep brown eyes and hence this colours suits me alot. Its a miz of grey and black to me. Goes on smoothly, draws a thin to medium line, stays on well and does not need sharpending. Recently i bought the dark blue one, and it was not as nice a colour. Find that this product is wayyy better than the Loreal one, and same quality as Maybelline and Bourjois.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Colourstay eyeliners don't come in very dark shades, at least when I was looking for it, so I had to settle for charcoal, which is the second darkest shade , after vixen ( a dark brown- I hate brown eyeliners because for some reason they don't suit me that well). Charcoal is a bluish gray colour, not dark at all. It doesn't go on that nicely and I have to repeat the line a few times to make the colour show up properly. It's very hard to make the colour go on the upper eyelid. It's also virtually impossible for the liner to go on the waterline. This eyeliner was okay in the beginning but I think it hardened because I stored it without the lid. I wouldn't bother repurchasing.