Talika EyeLash Conditioning Gel

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
No Image

on 5/8/2017 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This product has been around forever. It came in a little pot not the mascara container of today. Decades ago I used this religiously for years because my mom used it. Back then we didn't know about spoolies so we just used a clean mascara wand. I don't think it made much difference in length or growth, but I have sparse Asian lashes. When I used it, I had well conditioned Asian lashes.

Now, I have dry lashes but I also have a couple of milia near my lash line, so I am hesitant to put any conditioning oil treatment near them. Which is sad because every so often i would like to deep condition my eye lashes. If you don't have milia, then I would say this is nice to condition lashes. Just don't expect it to grow your lashes.

Water, Carbomer, Lecithin, Hypericum Perforatum (Hypericum Extract), Pyrus Malus (Apple Extract), Hamamelis Hippocastanum (Witch Hazel Extract), Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horese Chesnet Extract), Urtica Dioica (Nettle Extract), Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben

on 11/13/2011 3:13:00 AM

This is not a miracle product by any means, however its pretty great! It helps lashes become individually thicker... and especially if your lashes have gone through any types of trauma e.g. when you have had permanent lashes just removed...
after using lash extensions for months, i ended up with asian lashes (short and super thin), a few weeks of talika lipocils and my lashes came back thicker than EVER before... since then, and this product has been a staple for me... i use it alongside latisse now.. on the days when i am too lazy to remove my lenses to apply latisse...

on 3/20/2010 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

after two tubes of this product, I have not seen any difference in my lash condition or length. I think it is a waste of time and money. I'm trying Silk Naturals next, it's only $6, so if I get no results, I'm not out the money. stay tuned, I'll let you know what
happens

for me, results were seen after 1 week of continuous application!
i have very sparse lashes on the upper eyelids and hardly any on the lower lids, which was why i was really excited to try this product!
like i said, after a week, i could see my eyelashes already slightly longer and some fine strands on my lower lids! the price is quite expensive, but it will last quite a while so in that respect the pricing is OK.
Definitely on my list of "needs" and not "wants" - i also noticed that if i stopped using the product, my lashes do not grow back to normal length but still maintained their length and that holds true for the lashes on my lower lids too.
HG in my book!

on 1/17/2009 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I've tried lash condition with DHC and it didn't work and the brush is hard, when I tried this one I notice the significant growth, yeah it's a bit pricey but it works, the brush is soft and easy to apply, conditions my lash and grew somewhat longer than before. I am on my second tube.

on 5/7/2008 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This stuff works!!! I must admit, i was very skeptical before using this product but I gave it a week and already the sparse sections of my eyelashes are as long as the rest. Now my upper eyelashes are a uniform length and my lower eyelashes are crazy long! However I didn't see a difference in the fullness or thickness of the lashes but I'm hoping a few more weeks will change that. Love this product!

After trying Mavala with little luck (except crunchy lashes), I was leery about plunking some serious dough on Talika. Alas, I-like every other woman, aspires to lashes that are long, thick, luxurious. So I purchase another hope-in-jar (tube, in this case), hoping for the best. I must say this not only softens, but makes my lashes look so much more full. I'm am addicted to this stuff-I wear it day (under my mascara) and at night after my cleansing ritual. Fabulous product, though way too expensive!
UPDATE: I love this stuff! I did a lash tint not too long ago, and I'm starting to see blonde again-whether it's from the tint wearing off, or new growth I don't know (but I am convinced it's the latter). I SWEAR my lashes look thicker, too. Love it, love it, love it!

on 3/18/2008 11:25:00 PM

It is the second one I am using now! The effect is remarkable!!!! Very significant change for my eye lash, they defenitely went longer. But again it is costy and the package looks a bit cheap...:P

on 4/25/2007 11:25:00 AM

Hello All!!!

Quite an expensive product for only 4.2 oz. However, after reading all the great reviews about this product, my bf bought it for me. I started using it today and will keep you posted on the results. Hopefully, it'll last for at least the 28 day-regime. I was a bit suprised that it actually isn't too greasy or creamy, so I can still wear glasses and my eyes look as if I were wearing clear mascara.

on 2/17/2007 11:50:00 AM

Super Awesome product. I've been using this for about a year and my lashes are longer...not dramatically longer, but long. I had eyelash ext for 3 months and most of my og lashes fell out....I was horrified! I conditioned my lashes with Talika and in about a week my natural lashes grew back. It's easy to use and very clean. I suggest using it before applying mascara.