Talika EyeLash Conditioning Gel

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
No Image

on 10/30/2009 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I simply cannot believe what is happening. I have sparse, short, blond eyelashes. Even worse, I have sensitive dry eyes. I use prescription Restasis for the dry eyes and OTC eye drops in gel form. I did not want to try the Latisse type eyelash growth products which are based on glaucoma meds. I was sure they would irritate my eyes. But I bought this product. It isn't too awfully expensive so I thought I'd try it. After two weeks, my upper eye lashes (only place I'm using the gel) are definitely longer. The lashes are not thicker. When I started using the gel, I wondered if there was any product on the applicator but when I swiped it across the back of my hand, there definitely was gel on the brush. And, just to top off the whole process, my eyes feel better because the gel is cooling. I'm amazed.

on 4/3/2007 2:30:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

Holy cow! This stuff works like magic! I was sceptical about purchasing Talika eyelash conditioner but it was worth the money I paid for it - my lashes are huge and thick! I wonder if they make something like that for the hair so I can dip my head into it...