Talika EyeLash Conditioning Gel

No Image

3.5

on 5/8/2017 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This product has been around forever. It came in a little pot not the mascara container of today. Decades ago I used this religiously for years because my mom used it. Back then we didn't know about spoolies so we just used a clean mascara wand. I don't think it made much difference in length or growth, but I have sparse Asian lashes. When I used it, I had well conditioned Asian lashes.

Now, I have dry lashes but I also have a couple of milia near my lash line, so I am hesitant to put any conditioning oil treatment near them. Which is sad because every so often i would like to deep condition my eye lashes. If you don't have milia, then I would say this is nice to condition lashes. Just don't expect it to grow your lashes.

Water, Carbomer, Lecithin, Hypericum Perforatum (Hypericum Extract), Pyrus Malus (Apple Extract), Hamamelis Hippocastanum (Witch Hazel Extract), Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horese Chesnet Extract), Urtica Dioica (Nettle Extract), Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben

After trying Mavala with little luck (except crunchy lashes), I was leery about plunking some serious dough on Talika. Alas, I-like every other woman, aspires to lashes that are long, thick, luxurious. So I purchase another hope-in-jar (tube, in this case), hoping for the best. I must say this not only softens, but makes my lashes look so much more full. I'm am addicted to this stuff-I wear it day (under my mascara) and at night after my cleansing ritual. Fabulous product, though way too expensive!
UPDATE: I love this stuff! I did a lash tint not too long ago, and I'm starting to see blonde again-whether it's from the tint wearing off, or new growth I don't know (but I am convinced it's the latter). I SWEAR my lashes look thicker, too. Love it, love it, love it!