Talika EyeLash Conditioning Gel

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
No Image

4.7

It works!
I started out with a small sized tube (0.14oz - 4,2ml) and ended up buying the 0.34oz (10ml) version.
It conditions and hydrates the lashes beautifully and I noticed an improvement only after a few days of application (once a day, in the morning). I have been using it for about a month now and my lashes are stronger, lusher and softer to the touch. I couldn't say if they are longer or thicker (I'm lucky enough to have always had very long and thick eyelashes, also now that I'm in my mid 40s), but for sure they look better, the results are noticeable.

for me, results were seen after 1 week of continuous application!
i have very sparse lashes on the upper eyelids and hardly any on the lower lids, which was why i was really excited to try this product!
like i said, after a week, i could see my eyelashes already slightly longer and some fine strands on my lower lids! the price is quite expensive, but it will last quite a while so in that respect the pricing is OK.
Definitely on my list of "needs" and not "wants" - i also noticed that if i stopped using the product, my lashes do not grow back to normal length but still maintained their length and that holds true for the lashes on my lower lids too.
HG in my book!

I bought this after having false eye lashes on for about 10 days. I always used to have fairly long lashes anyway but after taking the falsies off my lashes looked really short and un-even. I bought Talika eyelash conditionng gel after reading about it on MUA and it has definately restored my eyelashes and more. People even ask if I have false eyelashes on!! Its easy to apply and I just put it on before my mascara in the morning and before I go to bed. I would definately recommend to anyone who wants fuller, longer lashes,

After trying Mavala with little luck (except crunchy lashes), I was leery about plunking some serious dough on Talika. Alas, I-like every other woman, aspires to lashes that are long, thick, luxurious. So I purchase another hope-in-jar (tube, in this case), hoping for the best. I must say this not only softens, but makes my lashes look so much more full. I'm am addicted to this stuff-I wear it day (under my mascara) and at night after my cleansing ritual. Fabulous product, though way too expensive!
UPDATE: I love this stuff! I did a lash tint not too long ago, and I'm starting to see blonde again-whether it's from the tint wearing off, or new growth I don't know (but I am convinced it's the latter). I SWEAR my lashes look thicker, too. Love it, love it, love it!

on 3/18/2008 11:25:00 PM

It is the second one I am using now! The effect is remarkable!!!! Very significant change for my eye lash, they defenitely went longer. But again it is costy and the package looks a bit cheap...:P

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Following up on peachyskye's review, I agree with her on most things. While this doesn't really seem to be working (it's been a few days, but I'll admit I haven't been religiously applying it), I'll try peachyskye's finger-application method (maybe a q-tip would work better?). I got this as a gift so I'm not out the insane $30, but I'll see.