TALIKA EyeLash Conditioning Gel

Filtered by skin type : Other
No Image

on 9/13/2010 8:20:00 AM

This worked as a conditioner but not so much to lengthen and thicken. Maybe I got a slight improvement, hard to tell. I do like the conditioning aspect though. Wish it was less pricey cause I don't want to pay full price for only conditioning. Still looking for a less expensive alternative to condition lashes.

on 7/15/2005 10:26:00 AM

First off, I gave this product 5 lippies because it really does what it claims, IT WORKS!!! Before, my lashes would fall out so fast and so much, I even had a small bald spot. I couldn't use any kind of curlers or mascaras, my lashes/the skin around it were so sensitive that it would just fall out. I started to worry, after some surfing around sephora's website, I fell into Talika and decided to look more deeper into the company. I looked into its main website and purchased one from skinterra's website. I use my fingers instead of the mascara brush that comes with it to apply, the mascara brush seemed abrasive and rough. I applied the product day and night for 28 days and it really does work, new lashes grows, and my current lashes seemed thicker and darker, I'm not sure about it being longer though, I can't seem to really tell. For me, I didn't have any really bad reactions, when used just as directed, it didn't turn my eyes red or leave any kind of stinging sensation. I still use it now, I'll keep using this and repurchase once I'm done. It's been about a month and a half and I'm still on my first bottle. Talika also has this product but in a different variation, its in a very small blue container, its not a gel. I've also tried this, but it stings and burns my eyes, its also very oily and leaves some kind of white residue on the lashes, this one is of course suggested for night time only. Anyway, all in all this product is a wonderful product, my lashes have stopped falling out significantly, it is a bit expensive, but it truly works.

Popular Eyes Products