TALIKA EyeLash Conditioning Gel

No Image

3.0

on 4/25/2007 11:25:00 AM

Hello All!!!

Quite an expensive product for only 4.2 oz. However, after reading all the great reviews about this product, my bf bought it for me. I started using it today and will keep you posted on the results. Hopefully, it'll last for at least the 28 day-regime. I was a bit suprised that it actually isn't too greasy or creamy, so I can still wear glasses and my eyes look as if I were wearing clear mascara.

on 11/3/2006 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I am lucky enough to have long dark lashes so I have never had to use mascara. Just my lash curler and I am out the door. However, I have noticed that my lashes seem less noticeable as I have gotten older (heavy sigh). I, therefore, really wanted to like this product hoping that it would restore my lashes to their former glory. It goes on just like any mascara and it did not seem to irritate my eyes which are very sensitive. Unfortunately, I form stys on my eyelids when they are irritated. Some of which have had to been surgically excised so this was VERY important to me. I completely finished the inital tube which was expensive though I did get it a little cheaper through ebay. Unfortunately, even after that two months, I could not see any difference in my lashes so I will not repurchase. Now I guess I may have to start searching for that perfect mascara to restore my lashes.