TALIKA EyeLash Conditioning Gel

on 10/30/2009 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Expensive.
Works great on my lashes.
Lasts and lasts.

I've been using this for over 3 months. At this point, I only put it on at night for maintainance. I had an horrible experience with the makeup artist at my friends wedding. Needless to say, after she was finished with me, I left the wedding with far fewer lashes than I began the day with. I was devastated. After researching MUA and YT, I decided to try Talika. It has been amazing. My lashes grew back super quick, and I think they're thicker. I even use this on my eyebrows (they're pretty skimpy), and I see a difference.

I would recommend this to anyone. It's totally worth a try.

on 10/30/2009 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I simply cannot believe what is happening. I have sparse, short, blond eyelashes. Even worse, I have sensitive dry eyes. I use prescription Restasis for the dry eyes and OTC eye drops in gel form. I did not want to try the Latisse type eyelash growth products which are based on glaucoma meds. I was sure they would irritate my eyes. But I bought this product. It isn't too awfully expensive so I thought I'd try it. After two weeks, my upper eye lashes (only place I'm using the gel) are definitely longer. The lashes are not thicker. When I started using the gel, I wondered if there was any product on the applicator but when I swiped it across the back of my hand, there definitely was gel on the brush. And, just to top off the whole process, my eyes feel better because the gel is cooling. I'm amazed.

for me, results were seen after 1 week of continuous application!
i have very sparse lashes on the upper eyelids and hardly any on the lower lids, which was why i was really excited to try this product!
like i said, after a week, i could see my eyelashes already slightly longer and some fine strands on my lower lids! the price is quite expensive, but it will last quite a while so in that respect the pricing is OK.
Definitely on my list of "needs" and not "wants" - i also noticed that if i stopped using the product, my lashes do not grow back to normal length but still maintained their length and that holds true for the lashes on my lower lids too.
HG in my book!

This is an incredible product. After I experienced a significant amount of lash-loss following consistent use of waterproof mascara, I decided to give this a try in order to restore my lashes to their former glory. It far exceeded my expectations. My lashes have always been long (prompting people to constantly ask me if they're false), but now they are even LONGER (not to mention thicker) and don't fall our nearly as often. They are in better condition than they have ever been. The only downside to this product (besides cost) is the fact that once you stop using it, your lashes tend to go back to their pre-Talika state. Overall, however, this product has impressed me. I'll be using it permanently.

I bought this after having false eye lashes on for about 10 days. I always used to have fairly long lashes anyway but after taking the falsies off my lashes looked really short and un-even. I bought Talika eyelash conditionng gel after reading about it on MUA and it has definately restored my eyelashes and more. People even ask if I have false eyelashes on!! Its easy to apply and I just put it on before my mascara in the morning and before I go to bed. I would definately recommend to anyone who wants fuller, longer lashes,

on 1/17/2009 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I've tried lash condition with DHC and it didn't work and the brush is hard, when I tried this one I notice the significant growth, yeah it's a bit pricey but it works, the brush is soft and easy to apply, conditions my lash and grew somewhat longer than before. I am on my second tube.

on 5/7/2008 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This stuff works!!! I must admit, i was very skeptical before using this product but I gave it a week and already the sparse sections of my eyelashes are as long as the rest. Now my upper eyelashes are a uniform length and my lower eyelashes are crazy long! However I didn't see a difference in the fullness or thickness of the lashes but I'm hoping a few more weeks will change that. Love this product!

After trying Mavala with little luck (except crunchy lashes), I was leery about plunking some serious dough on Talika. Alas, I-like every other woman, aspires to lashes that are long, thick, luxurious. So I purchase another hope-in-jar (tube, in this case), hoping for the best. I must say this not only softens, but makes my lashes look so much more full. I'm am addicted to this stuff-I wear it day (under my mascara) and at night after my cleansing ritual. Fabulous product, though way too expensive!
UPDATE: I love this stuff! I did a lash tint not too long ago, and I'm starting to see blonde again-whether it's from the tint wearing off, or new growth I don't know (but I am convinced it's the latter). I SWEAR my lashes look thicker, too. Love it, love it, love it!

on 3/18/2008 11:25:00 PM

It is the second one I am using now! The effect is remarkable!!!! Very significant change for my eye lash, they defenitely went longer. But again it is costy and the package looks a bit cheap...:P

on 4/3/2007 2:30:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

Holy cow! This stuff works like magic! I was sceptical about purchasing Talika eyelash conditioner but it was worth the money I paid for it - my lashes are huge and thick! I wonder if they make something like that for the hair so I can dip my head into it...