TALIKA EyeLash Conditioning Gel

No Image

2.5

on 5/8/2017 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This product has been around forever. It came in a little pot not the mascara container of today. Decades ago I used this religiously for years because my mom used it. Back then we didn't know about spoolies so we just used a clean mascara wand. I don't think it made much difference in length or growth, but I have sparse Asian lashes. When I used it, I had well conditioned Asian lashes.

Now, I have dry lashes but I also have a couple of milia near my lash line, so I am hesitant to put any conditioning oil treatment near them. Which is sad because every so often i would like to deep condition my eye lashes. If you don't have milia, then I would say this is nice to condition lashes. Just don't expect it to grow your lashes.

Water, Carbomer, Lecithin, Hypericum Perforatum (Hypericum Extract), Pyrus Malus (Apple Extract), Hamamelis Hippocastanum (Witch Hazel Extract), Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horese Chesnet Extract), Urtica Dioica (Nettle Extract), Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben

on 11/3/2006 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I am lucky enough to have long dark lashes so I have never had to use mascara. Just my lash curler and I am out the door. However, I have noticed that my lashes seem less noticeable as I have gotten older (heavy sigh). I, therefore, really wanted to like this product hoping that it would restore my lashes to their former glory. It goes on just like any mascara and it did not seem to irritate my eyes which are very sensitive. Unfortunately, I form stys on my eyelids when they are irritated. Some of which have had to been surgically excised so this was VERY important to me. I completely finished the inital tube which was expensive though I did get it a little cheaper through ebay. Unfortunately, even after that two months, I could not see any difference in my lashes so I will not repurchase. Now I guess I may have to start searching for that perfect mascara to restore my lashes.

Popular Eyes Products