Talika EyeLash Conditioning Gel

Filtered by age: 19-24
No Image

4.4

This is an incredible product. After I experienced a significant amount of lash-loss following consistent use of waterproof mascara, I decided to give this a try in order to restore my lashes to their former glory. It far exceeded my expectations. My lashes have always been long (prompting people to constantly ask me if they're false), but now they are even LONGER (not to mention thicker) and don't fall our nearly as often. They are in better condition than they have ever been. The only downside to this product (besides cost) is the fact that once you stop using it, your lashes tend to go back to their pre-Talika state. Overall, however, this product has impressed me. I'll be using it permanently.

on 5/7/2008 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This stuff works!!! I must admit, i was very skeptical before using this product but I gave it a week and already the sparse sections of my eyelashes are as long as the rest. Now my upper eyelashes are a uniform length and my lower eyelashes are crazy long! However I didn't see a difference in the fullness or thickness of the lashes but I'm hoping a few more weeks will change that. Love this product!

After trying Mavala with little luck (except crunchy lashes), I was leery about plunking some serious dough on Talika. Alas, I-like every other woman, aspires to lashes that are long, thick, luxurious. So I purchase another hope-in-jar (tube, in this case), hoping for the best. I must say this not only softens, but makes my lashes look so much more full. I'm am addicted to this stuff-I wear it day (under my mascara) and at night after my cleansing ritual. Fabulous product, though way too expensive!
UPDATE: I love this stuff! I did a lash tint not too long ago, and I'm starting to see blonde again-whether it's from the tint wearing off, or new growth I don't know (but I am convinced it's the latter). I SWEAR my lashes look thicker, too. Love it, love it, love it!

on 3/18/2008 11:25:00 PM

It is the second one I am using now! The effect is remarkable!!!! Very significant change for my eye lash, they defenitely went longer. But again it is costy and the package looks a bit cheap...:P

on 4/25/2007 11:25:00 AM

Hello All!!!

Quite an expensive product for only 4.2 oz. However, after reading all the great reviews about this product, my bf bought it for me. I started using it today and will keep you posted on the results. Hopefully, it'll last for at least the 28 day-regime. I was a bit suprised that it actually isn't too greasy or creamy, so I can still wear glasses and my eyes look as if I were wearing clear mascara.

on 4/13/2007 6:34:00 PM

This stuff really works. I was skeptical, but I have been applying it to the roots of my lashes as well as the lenghth at night and in the morning for about three months and my lashes are longer and fuller. I started to see results after about two weeks. I have never had sparse lashes, but now they're longer and fuller, with or without mascara. EDIT: I took off a lippie because I don't use this product anymore (my eyelashes are fine to begin with) and because I would prefer a product without parabens.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This product really delivers what it says. I grew so many more eyelashes since using this. I also used the lipocils and this works much better because you can massage it into the eyelash area. I am definetly buying this again and I will continue to have full looking eyelashes. Anyone thinking about this should buy the gel (even though it's not as convenient to apply it as the lipocils, it works much better)

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Following up on peachyskye's review, I agree with her on most things. While this doesn't really seem to be working (it's been a few days, but I'll admit I haven't been religiously applying it), I'll try peachyskye's finger-application method (maybe a q-tip would work better?). I got this as a gift so I'm not out the insane $30, but I'll see.