4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

a month ago

I really like the Triple Treat Shampoo and use in conjunction with the conditioner. Just like the shampoo it's also very peppermint-y smelling and big on natural ingredients. Leaves my hair shiny and manageable, and also lightly moisturized, whilst somehow keeping oil at bay long enough for me to not have to shampoo daily (I can get away with 2-3 times per week using this and the shampoo). The texture might seem a bit heavy but once applied it does its thing and then rinses out easily enough, speaking of which I tend to apply from the mid lengths of my hair through to the ends for about 5 minutes before rinsing out with lukewarm water. Any longer than that doesn't seem to work as well for me, for some reason.    Selena x ~ My HG list ~ (As I've sampled 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, I thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective. I love constantly trying out new stuff - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora) 1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil 2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm 3. Pigmentation + Anti-Ageing Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Facial Treatment Serum 4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser 5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer 6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash 7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow) 8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream 9. Moisturizer: ‘Lush' - Enzymion 10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

About reviewer (567 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

3 years ago

I love this product line so much because it leaves that nice tingly feeling on my scalp. My hair feels fresh and clean when using this stuff. This helps get rid of my dandruff and decreases any amount of product build up. It's cruelty free and has a nice fresh and clean smell. It removes product build up too!! I'm going to repurchase this when I run out.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

5 years ago

Its cruelty free, made my hair soft, smells like peppermint, and its affordable. Ding Ding we have a winner !

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium Brown

HairBrown

6 years ago

I used this for a few months as a co-wash and once or twice as a regular conditioner. It worked well as a co-wash, helping to clean and not leaving my hair greasy. It didn't tingle unless I left it on for a long time, which I didn't like to do as it then left my hair oily. It has a pleasant scent that doesn't linger. It wasn't hydrating or frizz-banishing enough as a regular conditioner for me, however I did use a harsh shampoo so it could have been that instead. I would recommend this to ladies with not as dry hair, or with extremely dry curls for purposes as a cowash(which I've determined just isn't for me).

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

2.0

6 years ago

Meh. This dissappointed me. I was in the mid to try something different. It seemed to work well at first, and then I started getting insane dandruff and greasy, dull, limp hair. It's weird how it just changed about 1/3 of the way through the bottle. I'll be going back to good old tried and true Giovanni Golden Wheat shampoo. I t works great on my fine, thin hair.

About reviewer (177 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

6 years ago

This is actually my favorite product out of the whole Giovanni line. It has a light pleasing scent. I like that it makes my hair feel softer, has detangling properties to it too, and it makes my hair feel and look stronger after I use it. Plus, it also helps in treating my dry, itchy, and slightly sore scalp. Some people do use it to come wash with. But, I simply use it as a rinse out conditioner and it works perfect fine for me that way. This is the only conditioner from the Giovanni line out of the conditioners that I have tried, that i would actually buy again.

About reviewer (972 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

7 years ago

This conditioner is amazing! I love any product with tea tree oil extract and this was perfect for my hair. I was getting compliments on how my hair looked a lot sleeker/shinier and define in its curls. My hair has become a lot healthier too with less split ends. During the first time of application, my scalp felt an immediate tingling and cooling sensation from the pepper-mint. On the flip side, that sensation didn't appear again on my +2nd use. This conditioner doesn't help with detangling the hair nor does it make it softer/smoother. I would definitely be buying this again and recommend it to anyone who wants healthy hair that doesn't care about the detangling/softness factor.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Other, Other

3.0

8 years ago

While I love the matching shampoo and the smell of this conditioner, for my purposes, it's not my favorite. I've been looking for a good conditioner for conditioner cleansing and I thought since a lot of the extracts and oils in the conditioner were very cleansing that it would be great. But it just doesn't condition my hair enough. I usually rinse my hair with a baking soda rinse for 30 seconds, then use a HEFTY amount of conditioner that I massage for a minute, then let sit while I wash myself and shave. I rinse thoroughly and finish with an apple cider vinegar rinse. Even though the texture is great and it definitely cleans, I'm left with straw-like, frizzy hair. This surprised me since my hair is a bit more on the oilier side. I've never had this issue with other conditioners that I've tried as cleansing conditioners. I've started making my own conditioner and I'm happy with that, but I'm still looking for a conditioner that I can keep on hand when I don't have the time to make my recipe. So far, Organix Coconut Milk is the best as far as results and price. As much as I love Gionvanni products, this particular one didn't make the grade for my hair. Although it does work great for shaving my legs. But if someone is looking for a lightweight conditioner for thin, oily hair, it's worth a try with the shampoo.

About reviewer (153 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairOther, Straight, Fine

from

8 years ago

Shiny, sleek, soft. In combination with matching shampoo, hair looks shiny and sleek, a tad stiff but still soft.

About reviewer (184 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

8 years ago

Tea Tree oil is my favorite hair and skin product ingredient. This conditioner works wonders on my dry, coarse hair. It softens, untangles, and gives it a nice shine. I switch out my conditioners with this one regularly. It has a nice tingly tea tree scent too!

About reviewer (118 reviews)

Age19-24