Thierry Mugler Alien

Alien

4.4

on 3/15/2015 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the newest perfume in my collection and I absolutely love it. My body chemistry tends to work with a lot of different perfumes but this one grows to be such a sweet jasmine and Amber on my skin, it's lovely. The longevity is really nice and of course the pretty purple bottle is very pretty to put on your dressing table.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Alien is such a gorgeous smell. So unique and sensual, slightly ethereal and very alienesque. I ran out of my first bottle and am excited to purchase another. The purple and gold bottle is also beautiful, sort of exotic or medieval looking, and very much stands out.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I don't think I will ever get enough of Thierry Mugler perfumes, they are just the best. I love Angel and I love Alien, they are my go to, all occasions perfumes. The main thing I love about Alien is that is super duper strong, like literally one light spritz is more than enough. Its a lot sweeter than Angel, Angel is a deep, musky, poweful scent but this one is a lot lighter yet still fairly intense. I love how different this perfume is too, it is unlike any other perfume I have ever owned, there is nothing to compare it to. The bottle is also pretty too, its like a precious stone or something of that nature, looks nice on the vanity. Very expensive and also I find fairly hard to get hold of, but worth every penny. Fabulous perfume.

on 11/10/2012 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Gorgeous!

on 5/11/2011 6:41:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE this perfume. I'm a huge fan of strong perfumes, previously wearing Dolce & Gabbana, Amarige, Euphoria, Elle...and so on! This is my go-to perfume when I can't decide which perfume to buy. It sticks in my clothes, hair and lasts all day. I also like that you can buy refillable bottles of this stuff. Awesome.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

looooove this product! im not good at describing scents so im not gona try and even describe it but its kinda muskyishhh.....i HAVE NO IDEA but i love it. its pretty strong and ONE spray is definitely enough! love it though and will alllways wear it

on 8/15/2009 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I love this perfume. It's very warm, distinctive & weird! On me this smells ridiculously good, sweet, creamy big beautiful jasmine, musky & slightly spicy. The jasmine in this is bold, loud & butch. This sweet sambac jasmine is tempered by a slightly sour note that is reminiscent of grapefruit that makes the sweet creaminess in this perfume slightly less sweet. On the right person, this is a dream! Definitely try before you buy. Also i think one spray on your cleavage is more than enough. Two sprays of this is over kill!

on 4/24/2008 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hmm, it smells a bit masculine on me, i prefer feminine/fruity/floral & gaurmound scents, so this one isnt for me.
But if your the type that craves attention, or likes being the center of attention try it!! it lasts a good 4-5 hours on my skin, thats why i only give it one lippie but thats not necessarily a good thing tho.
i wouldnt buy it or anything, but if i got it as a gift i'd keep the strikingly unusual bottle on my vanity!

edit:Okay the first time i spritzed it on my self i think i sprayed a bit too much when i first reviewd this fragrance. i tried just ONE SPRITZED about an inch away from my first and it doesnt smell masculine on me anymore like i have said it did before.(i probably sprayed on too much before) it smells very feminine and pretty....kind of reminds me of stella by stella mcartney except they have theire differences! im starting to reallly like this one because it's a unique fragrance unlike others.

on 8/4/2007 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I got more compliments on this perfume than any I've ever worn in my life, and for the life of me, I am not sure why. It must work with my body chemistry or something. I found I got tired of it very easily and so even though it worked for me,(praise/wise) I quit wearing it and switched to Ralph Lauren Hot. However, I may go back to it again soon.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is by far one of the most offensive, repulsive fragrances I have ever experienced. Monstrous jasmine just leaps out of the bottle and repeatedly assaults your nose for hours. A hideous smell, one I honestly can't imagine anyone willingly putting on her skin.
One thing this would be good for: anyone forced to breathe in this noxious smell would soon break and tell anyone anything they want to know - is Mugler perhaps surreptitiously testing a new ultimate military weapon?

Popular Fragrances