Thierry Mugler Alien

Thierry Mugler  Alien
Alien

3.7

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Alien EDT is my signature scent. I don't even know what it is about it that makes it so me--it could be the fact that it is pretty and mysterious at the same time; it could be that it is sweet and soft and woody all at the same time and in perfect balance; it could be that I like the name and the bottle and I am just projecting my uniqueness onto the fragrance. Who knows? I like the scent a lot, so much so that I also bought one of its flankers recently. It is kinda strong, but it is still a good every day fragrance for me. It lasts really well on my skin, and sometimes I can even still smell it on the second day before I take a shower. I do love the packaging as well, the bottle is super cool and unique, and the purple color is so pretty. I wear this at least a couple of times a week, and it definitely makes me feel the most like myself when I wear it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had a small mini bottle of this & I liked it so much I got a dupe by Fragrance Scents And More off evilbay $7 for 1/3oz I love the heavily heavenly jasmine scent of this. I am going to buy a real one I miss my mini 1 so much I used it up as soon as I got it haha i love Angel & Alien Thierry Mugler is AFAIC he's just as good as Jacque Polges his prices are slightly better (I remember my chanel Beige being like $200 I am coveting angel I got a hair perfume on order & received a travel spray as a gift I also have 1oz of oil dupe for $14 from FSAM same place I get all my dupes! I want to try the Angel dupe from Walgreens! Enough on angel) alien is so diff than anything on the market it's got a weird name for an odd (in-a-good-way!) scent it's beautiful like something otherworldly not meant to exist amongst us commoners "earthlings" just a vapour trail up to heaven. I really need more samples of this. Curse my xmas gift starting an expensive habit heh jk next pay day getting a bottle of this!!!!

This perfume to me is delishous. I adore white florals and since I've been collecting attars from the East and a lot have a strong Jasmine scent going on that I really like. So I finally decided to try this because of my Jasmine obsession and I just adore this perfume. I'll say this I've not smelled a scent with Jasmine like Alien. I love the amber and the wood in it too. But I mostly get the white floral that I love so much. For me I've only worn this in cold weather and I think it smells amazing in this kind of weather. I've read this doesn't play well in warm weather but I'm still going to try it and decide for myself whether that's true or not. Since I like Alien I also picked up the Essence Absolue and I love that too but Alien is my favorite.

I would say this as I purchased this on a blind buy and I think it worked out for me, because I love white florals. I find them heady, narcotic, and amazing so if you like them you could like Alien. Also I don't smell much of the wood I get mainly a very linear scent on me it's like a spicy Jasmine, very unique if you ask me. I also got the refillable bottle as the refills are less expensive so that's a good thing for me. I can see why this scent is polarizing but I love it. If you're a white floral fan do give it a sniff even if you don't like it I think it's scent that should be smelt at least once if you love Jasmine. Also this lasts for hours and hours on me.

on 12/22/2016 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

One of my all time favourite perfumes. This has such an alluring and curious scent it's like nothing I've ever smelt before. I've had many perfumes before and in all the years I've been buying my own beauty products I've never found a scent I've literally had to have. I my first bottle of this last Christmas and was totally gutted when I misplaced it at a soft play area shortly after. Luckily someone handed it in and I was able to get it back. I would definitely repurchase this as this is a staple in my collection.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I would have to say that this is in my top 5 perfumes of all time. It's one that i tend to choose when i don't know what to wear and you have to be feeling a little bit more daring to grab angel! But i love that this is different, original, yet still not too daring to grab last minute every day. It tends to be the one I go to when i don't have any particular idea in mind. Probably better for night but i still love to wear it during the day as well. My first admittedly chosen significant signature scent! You must try this! For those who don't like angel... i still recommend that you try this. I don't always like angel too depending on my mood/feel but i always love this. The woody jasmine amber scent is beautiful, classy but still sexy!

on 3/28/2016 1:12:00 PM

One of my favourite scents ever. Long lasting, people are forever asking what the scent is 💫

on 3/9/2016 6:22:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

my favorite so nice and refillable bottles make it worth it

on 2/28/2016 10:48:00 PM

This has been my holy grail perfume since high school. Its the longest lasting perfume I've ever owned. And I always get compliments on it.

on 12/7/2015 4:45:00 PM

One of my favourite parfume ever! Long lasting !

on 10/31/2015 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Such a unique, long-lastingm complex and wonderful fragrance. This one is powerful so I go easy. It really smells fabulous sprayed on clothes and worn in temperatures under 60. It smells grapey and flowery. I hate vanilla fragrances and this one might have a little bit but it stays in the background. Alien is a great name because this fragrance is so deceptive and difficult to describe but I love it. Angel on the other hand is a nightmare and should be called Schizo

Popular Fragrances