L'Oreal Feria Starry Night

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
L'Oreal Feria Starry Night

2.3

This product is not worth the money!!..At first, you will see immediate results. The color will appear very bright, black and shiny. Unfortunately it doesn't tell you that the color will Wash out after only 2 WASHES!!..Any permanent hair dye should last at least 6 months to a year, with you only having to touch up your roots..I know this because I've tried less expensive black hair dyes and the color NEVER faded..Im very disappointed in this product, and it's definitely not worth the money spent. I DO NOT recommend that you buy this product if you are looking for a permanent black color that will last..

If you have light hair avoid this dye like the plague!!!! Turns your hair blue!!

on 7/8/2005 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I don't know why Feria gets such mixed reviews, because it worked wonderfully on my hair. I dye my hair raven black & use "Nutrisse Black Licorice" usually. Btw.. I have tried almost every black hair dye in all lines & Nutrissse is the shiniest & blackest black around. After seeing the Feria commercial w/ the girl who used "Starry Night" (blue black color).. I decided to give it a try. I was NOT dissapointed at all. It didn't smell bad, didn't drip, didn't stain my skin & left my hair super shiny & soft. Its hard to believe so many ppl say Feria dries their hair out, because it made my hair really soft & shiny. I luvvvv the color & its definitely another one of my faves now next to "Nutrisse Black Licorice". "Starry Night" is a true blackest black color & has subtle hints of blue in bright light. It left my hair soooo shiny, will definitely repurchase again. Ladies.. If you dye your hair black, don't bother with anything but, "Nutrisse Black Licorice" or "Starry Night by Feria". They both give beautiful results compared to other flat, blah, black colors from other lines.