L'Oreal Paris Feria Starry Night

Filtered by skin type : Oily
L'Oreal Paris Feria Starry Night

4.3

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Love this color! I had previously bleached my hair (palty bleach kit) and colored over it with a light golden brown shade. I had this color for a few months but I wanted a change. I decided to go back to black hair and used L'Oreal Feria Starry Night since it seemed the darkest. The color was described as a bright black. I bought it at a local beauty supply for $11 although you can probably find it at any drugstore, beauty supply, or even target, walmart, ulta, etc. The color was very rich and dark but it does have a bit of blue in it. It isn't too noticeable indoors but in the sun you can clearly see my hair is a dark blueish black color. I personally love it though so no problem, but keep this in mind especially if you have lighter colored hair.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I honestly don't understand the bad reviews this has. My hair came out lovely each time I used it and I've been using this for years now.

on 8/15/2005 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've been dying my naturally dark brown hair jet black for about 2 years and I too have tried almost every black there is, but I was not impressed with this. For the first week or so, it looks great, but then the shine and color start to fade drastically and it just looks dull. I get much better results from L'oreal Excellence or Garnier.

on 7/8/2005 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I don't know why Feria gets such mixed reviews, because it worked wonderfully on my hair. I dye my hair raven black & use "Nutrisse Black Licorice" usually. Btw.. I have tried almost every black hair dye in all lines & Nutrissse is the shiniest & blackest black around. After seeing the Feria commercial w/ the girl who used "Starry Night" (blue black color).. I decided to give it a try. I was NOT dissapointed at all. It didn't smell bad, didn't drip, didn't stain my skin & left my hair super shiny & soft. Its hard to believe so many ppl say Feria dries their hair out, because it made my hair really soft & shiny. I luvvvv the color & its definitely another one of my faves now next to "Nutrisse Black Licorice". "Starry Night" is a true blackest black color & has subtle hints of blue in bright light. It left my hair soooo shiny, will definitely repurchase again. Ladies.. If you dye your hair black, don't bother with anything but, "Nutrisse Black Licorice" or "Starry Night by Feria". They both give beautiful results compared to other flat, blah, black colors from other lines.

Popular Hair Products