Got2B 2sexy - Voluptuous Volume Aero Shampoo

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
No Image

2.3

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I should have known when i found this at the dollar store. It's mousse-like, didn't even saturate hair. After the shower, my hair came out knottier than usual..worst shampoo ever!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this shampoo on a whim @ a local warehouse sale for $2.99 CAD. The shampoo comes in a rust proof canned bottle and looks exactly like mousse when you dispense it. It also didnt lather really well. I would put some shampoo on the top of my head and it would just sit there. Very difficult to work the shampoo down to the rest of your hair unless you dispense more product.

The results were okay, my hair had some volume but I cannot get over the mousse like consistency and how much longer it takes to wash my hair. For that reason I will not purchase this again.

on 10/17/2006 9:50:00 AM

I got this from cvs since it was on sale for like a 1.50. it leaves hair squeaky clean but dry. even their conditioner doesnt help. It did not increase the volume of my limp hair either. the smell is ok. it might be good if you have really oily hair since it cleans very well.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I actually found this at the dollar store, and I kinda like it. It gets my hair really clean, it smells cool, and I do notice some increase in volume after a couple uses. But I don't really think it's "Voluptous" volume, just a decent change. I thought the bottle was really pretty though =]

Popular Shampoos