Got2B 2sexy - Voluptuous Volume Aero Shampoo

2.0

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I should have known when i found this at the dollar store. It's mousse-like, didn't even saturate hair. After the shower, my hair came out knottier than usual..worst shampoo ever!

on 7/18/2005 7:29:00 PM

Ok I've been using this for several days now. I've decided I really like it! The scent is very unique, different, but I like it. Let me describe my hair to you all: combination. I can get very oily at the roots, but I'm typically dry at the ends. It's color treated. I have fine hair, but a lot of it, and it's gotten to be more textured due to coloring. Near the ends my hair has a bit of a wave, but it's primarily stick straight. I had to try this stuff after staring at their ad for 4 hours. When I first went to use it, it wouldn't dispense. I was about to take it back when it suddenly burst out of the container. It still starts off dispensing slowly and then a big poof comes out. That's why I gave it a 2 on the packaging. The can doesn't rust, which is great. Being that I have a grease-prone scalp, I let my shampoo sit on my head for a few minutes before I rinse and repeat. I noticed after one lather most of my greasies were gone. By the second, I noticed my hair felt more upright and not just matted down to my head. I wish this line would have like a foaming conditioner to follow up with, as my heavier conditioner probably defeats the purpose of this shampoo. After blowdrying, I do notice a bit more volume in my hair. And it was quite shiny. I also use the styling lotion from this line, so I'm not sure which product to credit the fact that my hair seemed smoother and more touchable/play-with-able when I use it. I did get a few compliments on my hair too. I'll probably wind up picking up the mousse and stuff too. My hair doesn't really get any more greasy by the end of the day with these products, which is especially nice with the styling lotion. Usually I can't use styling products for that reason. I'd say give it a try, it's only like 6 bucks. UPDATE: 2/11/2007 I still have the first container of this stuff. I rarely ever use it. My hair has become drier and this zaps any moisture out of it.

Popular Shampoos