Got2B 2sexy - Voluptuous Volume Aero Shampoo

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
No Image

2.0

I live in Texas, land of Big Hair, when I bought this, along with the Voluptuous Volume Aero conditioner, hairspray, and styling lotion, in a package deal for $15, I was excited.

I love the styling lotion and use it all the time with soft/rag curlers, and the hairspray is a good, middle of the road spray (not too sticky, although it doesn't give super-hold, good for every day use).

I've been using the shampoo & conditioner for about a week now, and I'm still not 100% sure what to think. Both come in a pump much like shaving cream, and the texture/consistency is very much like mousse. There's a mild, pleasant scent, and I have found that the aero mousse texture is very easy to work through long, thick hair, and it does rinse cleanly out.

But does it volumize? A bit, yes, but don't expect miracles. However, by using the entire system, you'll achieve some respectable hair volume.

However, if you use a lot of product in your hair, this won't cut it as a daily shampoo. I'd be very surprised if this could wash out something like a pomeade or a wax.

I have a feeling I'll use this shampoo more often in the winter months, but right now, it's just too hot in Texas to make this a daily shampoo/conditioner - for the present, I'm using it about 2 - 3 times a week.

on 7/8/2005 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I picked up this new shampoo by Got2Be cuz I generally love their line, so I was hoping this aero shampoo would add some drastic volume to my hair. Well, so much for the cool mousse-like consistency and pretty-colored dispenser, in terms of volume it did pretty much nothing!!! I know the 2sexy - Voluptuous Volume Styling Lotion is getting rave reviews, but this shampoo was just icky!!! It's literally like using mousse to wash your hair!!! It smells like mousse, has the exact same consistency, and doesn't lather up like shampoos are supposed to, it just kinda sits in and on my hair... pretty gross... the price is cheap (around $5.00) but after a few days' use, I can't wait to use my clarifying shampoo to work it out, cuz it just is starting to feel gunky and really gross. I'm probably gonna throw this can out, and I definitely won't repurchase this again...

Popular Shampoos