Got2B 2sexy - Voluptuous Volume Aero Shampoo

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 25-29
No Image

3.0

1 review

I live in Texas, land of Big Hair, when I bought this, along with the Voluptuous Volume Aero conditioner, hairspray, and styling lotion, in a package deal for $15, I was excited.

I love the styling lotion and use it all the time with soft/rag curlers, and the hairspray is a good, middle of the road spray (not too sticky, although it doesn't give super-hold, good for every day use).

I've been using the shampoo & conditioner for about a week now, and I'm still not 100% sure what to think. Both come in a pump much like shaving cream, and the texture/consistency is very much like mousse. There's a mild, pleasant scent, and I have found that the aero mousse texture is very easy to work through long, thick hair, and it does rinse cleanly out.

But does it volumize? A bit, yes, but don't expect miracles. However, by using the entire system, you'll achieve some respectable hair volume.

However, if you use a lot of product in your hair, this won't cut it as a daily shampoo. I'd be very surprised if this could wash out something like a pomeade or a wax.

I have a feeling I'll use this shampoo more often in the winter months, but right now, it's just too hot in Texas to make this a daily shampoo/conditioner - for the present, I'm using it about 2 - 3 times a week.