Got2B 2sexy - Voluptuous Volume Aero Shampoo

Filtered by age: 25-29
No Image

2.5

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this shampoo on a whim @ a local warehouse sale for $2.99 CAD. The shampoo comes in a rust proof canned bottle and looks exactly like mousse when you dispense it. It also didnt lather really well. I would put some shampoo on the top of my head and it would just sit there. Very difficult to work the shampoo down to the rest of your hair unless you dispense more product.

The results were okay, my hair had some volume but I cannot get over the mousse like consistency and how much longer it takes to wash my hair. For that reason I will not purchase this again.

I live in Texas, land of Big Hair, when I bought this, along with the Voluptuous Volume Aero conditioner, hairspray, and styling lotion, in a package deal for $15, I was excited.

I love the styling lotion and use it all the time with soft/rag curlers, and the hairspray is a good, middle of the road spray (not too sticky, although it doesn't give super-hold, good for every day use).

I've been using the shampoo & conditioner for about a week now, and I'm still not 100% sure what to think. Both come in a pump much like shaving cream, and the texture/consistency is very much like mousse. There's a mild, pleasant scent, and I have found that the aero mousse texture is very easy to work through long, thick hair, and it does rinse cleanly out.

But does it volumize? A bit, yes, but don't expect miracles. However, by using the entire system, you'll achieve some respectable hair volume.

However, if you use a lot of product in your hair, this won't cut it as a daily shampoo. I'd be very surprised if this could wash out something like a pomeade or a wax.

I have a feeling I'll use this shampoo more often in the winter months, but right now, it's just too hot in Texas to make this a daily shampoo/conditioner - for the present, I'm using it about 2 - 3 times a week.

Popular Shampoos