Got2B 2sexy - Voluptuous Volume Aero Shampoo

Filtered by age: 19-24
No Image

2.0

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

After reading the rave reviews for the hairspray, I noticed the shampoo in the same line at my local pound shop. It was so cheap I gave it a go, I figured it was only a pound if i didn't like it.
Well, I didn't. The mousse seems to take ages to start pumping out, then all whooshes out at once. The packaging is pretty ugly. You need to use what seems like loads of product to get a lather.
It does cleanse well and I liked the smell though, it reminds me of miracle by lancome.
Wouldn't buy it again, mediocre product, that gave none of the promised voluminous effect.

on 10/17/2006 9:50:00 AM

I got this from cvs since it was on sale for like a 1.50. it leaves hair squeaky clean but dry. even their conditioner doesnt help. It did not increase the volume of my limp hair either. the smell is ok. it might be good if you have really oily hair since it cleans very well.

I was so excited to get this product home. Ive been wanting to have beautiful voluptuous hair and seeing the ad for this product line made me want to buy it. I've kinda had a so-so relationship with this brand line. I have a few of their styling products and they are simply ok. I was pretty disappointed with this shampoo. It weighed my hair down (I have fine hair, and alot of it) it was hard to wash out. The only things I liked about the product is the hot color of the bottle (it does pretty catchy in the drugstore) the rust free bottle, and the light salon scent of the shampoo. Too bad it wasn't salon quality. I'm still on the looking out for a reasonably priced shampoo.

on 7/18/2005 7:29:00 PM

Ok I've been using this for several days now. I've decided I really like it! The scent is very unique, different, but I like it. Let me describe my hair to you all: combination. I can get very oily at the roots, but I'm typically dry at the ends. It's color treated. I have fine hair, but a lot of it, and it's gotten to be more textured due to coloring. Near the ends my hair has a bit of a wave, but it's primarily stick straight. I had to try this stuff after staring at their ad for 4 hours. When I first went to use it, it wouldn't dispense. I was about to take it back when it suddenly burst out of the container. It still starts off dispensing slowly and then a big poof comes out. That's why I gave it a 2 on the packaging. The can doesn't rust, which is great. Being that I have a grease-prone scalp, I let my shampoo sit on my head for a few minutes before I rinse and repeat. I noticed after one lather most of my greasies were gone. By the second, I noticed my hair felt more upright and not just matted down to my head. I wish this line would have like a foaming conditioner to follow up with, as my heavier conditioner probably defeats the purpose of this shampoo. After blowdrying, I do notice a bit more volume in my hair. And it was quite shiny. I also use the styling lotion from this line, so I'm not sure which product to credit the fact that my hair seemed smoother and more touchable/play-with-able when I use it. I did get a few compliments on my hair too. I'll probably wind up picking up the mousse and stuff too. My hair doesn't really get any more greasy by the end of the day with these products, which is especially nice with the styling lotion. Usually I can't use styling products for that reason. I'd say give it a try, it's only like 6 bucks. UPDATE: 2/11/2007 I still have the first container of this stuff. I rarely ever use it. My hair has become drier and this zaps any moisture out of it.

on 7/8/2005 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I picked up this new shampoo by Got2Be cuz I generally love their line, so I was hoping this aero shampoo would add some drastic volume to my hair. Well, so much for the cool mousse-like consistency and pretty-colored dispenser, in terms of volume it did pretty much nothing!!! I know the 2sexy - Voluptuous Volume Styling Lotion is getting rave reviews, but this shampoo was just icky!!! It's literally like using mousse to wash your hair!!! It smells like mousse, has the exact same consistency, and doesn't lather up like shampoos are supposed to, it just kinda sits in and on my hair... pretty gross... the price is cheap (around $5.00) but after a few days' use, I can't wait to use my clarifying shampoo to work it out, cuz it just is starting to feel gunky and really gross. I'm probably gonna throw this can out, and I definitely won't repurchase this again...

Popular Shampoos