Paula's Choice Sheer Cream Lipstick SPF 15 in Nude Illusion

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Paula's Choice Sheer Cream Lipstick SPF 15 in Nude Illusion

3.4

Not tested on animals

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%; Avobenzone 2%. (sunscreen agents) Other Ingredients: VP/Hexadecene Copolymer (binding/film-forming agent), Tricaprylin, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate (emollient slip agents), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (emollient and bodifier), Polyisobutene (film-former), Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Ceresin (emollients), Polyethylene (binding agent), Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Triisocetyl Citrate (thickeners), Hydrogenated Polydecene, Octyldodecanol, Paraffin (emollients), Retinyl Palmitate (vitamin A, antioxidant), Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol (vitamin E, antioxidants), Ascorbyl Palmitate (vitamin C, antioxidant), Propylparaben, Butylparaben (preservatives) May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides (mineral-derived pigments), Carmine (naturally-derived pigment), Manganese Violet, Red 6 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Red 21, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake, Red 30, Red 33, Orange 5 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake (coloring agents)

on 7/30/2014 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I HAD THE SAMPLE BUT WAS ABLE TO USE IT SEVERAL TIMES.
This color is not sheer or nude and is in fact practically identicle to sherbert, but maybe a tinge darker. It is a pretty color for cool skin tones and its an okay price but you could get a similiar color at the drugstore.

on 9/4/2013 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This lipstick is neither sheer nor nude. Not at all what I expected or wanted.

This colour is too dark to be a nude. On my lips, it was the exact same colour as my lips! (A reddish beige). It is going back to Paula's Choice.

on 2/10/2007 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Wow, I'm so torn! This is the perfect nude color--I really, really like it. Most nudes wash out my brown skin, but this one has a teeny pinch of rose, peachy sheen. BUT, I agree with the previous reviewer about how it sits on the lips. I applied it after the Paula Invisble lip liner and it does look a little tacky--for some reason it won't sink in. If I can find a way around that, I'll buy the full tube (had sample). If not, well, back on the hunt...too bad.

on 5/26/2006 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is my favorite lipstick right now. A fairly pinkish, pale nude for me, a light-med beige skin tone NC27. Less brown that most other nudes, IMO. A good soft neutral pink that works with a lot of things. Rather thin consistency but adequate coverage.