Paula's Choice Sheer Cream Lipstick SPF 15 in Nude Illusion

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Paula's Choice Sheer Cream Lipstick SPF 15 in Nude Illusion

4.2

Not tested on animals

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%; Avobenzone 2%. (sunscreen agents) Other Ingredients: VP/Hexadecene Copolymer (binding/film-forming agent), Tricaprylin, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate (emollient slip agents), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (emollient and bodifier), Polyisobutene (film-former), Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Ceresin (emollients), Polyethylene (binding agent), Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Triisocetyl Citrate (thickeners), Hydrogenated Polydecene, Octyldodecanol, Paraffin (emollients), Retinyl Palmitate (vitamin A, antioxidant), Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol (vitamin E, antioxidants), Ascorbyl Palmitate (vitamin C, antioxidant), Propylparaben, Butylparaben (preservatives) May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides (mineral-derived pigments), Carmine (naturally-derived pigment), Manganese Violet, Red 6 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Red 21, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake, Red 30, Red 33, Orange 5 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake (coloring agents)

on 7/30/2014 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I HAD THE SAMPLE BUT WAS ABLE TO USE IT SEVERAL TIMES.
This color is not sheer or nude and is in fact practically identicle to sherbert, but maybe a tinge darker. It is a pretty color for cool skin tones and its an okay price but you could get a similiar color at the drugstore.

on 7/7/2012 9:36:00 PM

I'm giving this product four lippies because overall, it is a nice lipstick.

I like that it doesn't have a strong smell and applies nicely. Doesn't dry my lips out either.

I have fair/light cool toned skin. This colour is too brown for me. On the website, it came across as being more pink, but its more brown in real life. Its also a very small lipstick, so not much product for price. So only four lippies. I would give it 3.5 if I could.

on 9/14/2010 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

i bough a sample of this for $.80.

for a creme formula, i think this could be more moisturizing.

the color really IS a nude-- the EXACT same color as my lips! unfortunately, i was hoping for a something bit lighter, so i will not be buying the full size, ESPECIALLY since the full size is $10!

on 12/3/2006 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've been curious about Paula's Sheer Cream Lipstick for some time now, so I finally just ordered samples of all the shades to try them out before committing $10 to any of them. Nude Illusion is the perfect sheer blend of pink, peach, and tan, making it the best nude lipstick I have ever tried. Nudes lip shades are hard for me with my very fair, cool-toned skin and pigmented lips, but this actually works. It's a great everyday color, and I think I'll probably purchase it.
UPDATE: Upon testing it a bit more, I'm not so sure about this shade. It becomes too warm for me rather easily, and it doesn't meld with my natural lip color well--it looks like another color sitting on top of my lips. I don't think I'll purchase this now. Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, Avobenzone 2%. Other Ingredients: VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Tricaprylin, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Candelilla Wax, Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Ceresin, Polyethylene, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Triisocetyl Citrate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Octyldodecanol, Paraffin, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Manganese Violet, Red 6 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Red 21, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake, Red 30, Red 33, Orange 5 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake. continued >>

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My skin tone: light/medium, neutral-cool. Superb formulation, and absolutely beautiful color (probably the prettiest of all the PC sheer cream lipsticks) but too warm (peach/tan) for my cooler skin tone. I should add that the PC description fails to mention that this particular color has a very subtle shimmer (it's gorgeous!). I wish all of the colors did, but unfortunately, those that are described as "shimmer" are actually quite "frosty," and consequently are not so beautiful, nor wearable as is Nude Illusion.