Lancôme Rouge Glow Blush Subtil

Lancôme Rouge Glow Blush Subtil

4.4

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Lovely color in the pan but on my NC40 skin it looks muddy. I can't get it to look like the color in the pan. I really wanted it to work because like I said, in the pan it's so lovely but it just doesn't work with my skin tone.

on 10/29/2010 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is my go to blush if I am wearing a red lip stick. The colour is very sophisticated that I feel it goes with any shade of Red. (And of course it goes with more than just Red ...)

In particular I am very impressed with the quality of the powder itself. It is soft and silky, very easy to apply.

This blush has the longest staying power of all the blushes in my collection (which consist of MAC, Nars & QUO blushes).

Given the quality and staying power of this blush, I will return to Lancome Blush Subtil for my next blush purchase in hopes I will find the same quality and staying power.

Very impressed.

Update 2012: I continue to be impressed with this blush. The staying power is more than fantastic and I love the elegant colour.

on 8/27/2008 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Lovely, low shimmer plummy brown pink shade. On my fair skin, this is a shade that really enhances my complexion. I like that this blends easy and has very little shimmer. The color is scary dark brick in the compact, but blends to this beautiful rosy (more plum than pink) glow.

on 4/5/2007 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Rouge glow is similar to Benefit Dallas minus the shimmer. I love this color, very plum but and it doesnt look dark or muddy. Its very pretty on my medium olive skintone. And I like the scent of the blush too.

I really love the staying power of this blush. The colour doesn't seem to fade. This colour gives me a nice healthy, rosey glow to my face. You don't have to use a lot to achieve this glow, a little goes a long way. It also blends very easily. This is the most I've ever paid for blush ($33 CDN), but it's worth it.

Popular Blush Products