Lancome Rouge Glow Blush Subtil

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Lancome Rouge Glow Blush Subtil

4.5

I often regret buying high end blushes, and this product is no different.

The color is very pigmented and blends well, which is great, but a lot of drugstore brands can do that. The amount of blush you receive for the price is sad, and the brush that comes with this was thrown away immediately. Great color though!

I just don't understand what I am paying for here. The packaging is plastic and boring, the product is average, and the amount you receive is small. Nah.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This is the kind of color I would normally stay away from.
It looked very ugly in the container .........like a muddy reddish brown or something.
But one day the lady at the counter put it on me and OMG.....
It was LOVE at first look in the mirror. This blush gave me a gorgeus warm glow. Im very cool and pale so I use it with a light hand, but I can definately see this blush look great on any skintone as long as you know not to overdue it. Rouge Glow is a blush I cannot live without its just such a beautiful color.

on 1/17/2007 6:01:00 PM

This is a beautiful colour. It gives me that great healthy glow. I find that these Lancome blushes have a scent, but it seems to go away after a few minutes. This blushe last a very long time for a powder, goes on very smoothly and blends very well. This colour has no sparkle and is just so natural looking.

I really love the staying power of this blush. The colour doesn't seem to fade. This colour gives me a nice healthy, rosey glow to my face. You don't have to use a lot to achieve this glow, a little goes a long way. It also blends very easily. This is the most I've ever paid for blush ($33 CDN), but it's worth it.

Popular Blush Products