Lancôme Rouge Glow Blush Subtil

Filtered by age: 44-55
Lancôme Rouge Glow Blush Subtil

on 11/18/2009 1:09:00 PM

This is my favorite blush for winter when I am deathly pale. This looks very dark but applied sparingly, looks like you just went for a brisk walk on a chilly day, healthy and glowing. The color payoff is really good, you don't need to use a lot, and the packaging allows you to use your own brush easily. There is no waste with this, the powder goes on your brush and doesn't scatter all over like with some brands. The texture has a translucent glow without shimmer, it does not look flat and caked even on dry skin. I am loving it worn with Clinique's black honey superbalm for daytime and with Lancome's lipstick in pret a plum for evening. Gorgeous.

on 12/3/2007 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have been wearing this for years. I used to use an Estee Lauder one that was discontinued and I bought this on a whim. Great color. Can wear lightly because its sheer enough or layer it for more dramatic look. I have learned over the years that the "fine mill" powders make a difference in how they look when you apply them. This is a nice fine mill. Yes, pricier but the older I get the more its worth.

Got a free Lancome sample package from Nordstroms and this blush was included with a shimmer blush. Was ready to toss it, since the color in pan was not something I would ever give another look-muddy rose looking.
WOW, love at first blush.
This is the look I thought pink blushes would give but, never did.
I tried all Bobbie Brown pinks and I thought her ski slopes should have looked like this, a windburnt pink on me, STUNNING!
I have green eyes, medium ash brown hair and yellow undertones with fair to medium skin.

Popular Blush Products