TiGi Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo

TiGi Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo

3.1

on 7/27/2017 12:04:00 PM

Not really impressed with the newer formula. Smells great but doesn't clean very well. My hair starts looking greasy by evening.

on 7/27/2017 10:48:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

On the positive side, this shampoo smells very nice. I have not gotten the pump to work properly and I have little patience to mess with it so I usually wind up pouring into in my hand and the pump is just in the way. This shampoo is OK, just OK. It provides a minimal amount of conditioning and almost NO toning. Do not buy this for brassy hair because it just is not up to the task. I prefer to use the Shimmer Lights Conditioner for toning and co-wash. When I use up this bottle of Bed Head, I will move on to something else. It is over-priced for just a somewhat-conditioning shampoo.

I hate this shampoo and conditioner. They smell great to me. My husband hates it. I have been dying my hair red for years whether it be box or professionally done. Red usually sticks to my hair and doesn't fade. I dyed my hair back in January of this year. Yes, normally the first few washes red still comes out. With this, I had red coming out of my hair for over a month. It's didn't smooth the bleached areas of my hair. I was very disappointed with this shampoo and conditioner. I definitely DO NOT recommend these products to anyone because they fade out is really with this one.

on 1/20/2017 2:59:00 PM

I'm a huge TIGI fan and their products usually do wonders for my hair. But as a blonde toning shampoo this did nothing for me. I kept using it for the smell and because it didn't leave my already damaged hair as dry as other purple/toning shampoos. The pigment isn't as good as others but it just smells so lovely. Now I mix it with my Provoke Touch of Silver Shampoo because that stuff is just as good as a toner if you leave it on for long enough so I get the best of both.

Not sure about this one.. When I use this my hair gets so dry! I usually loved Bed Head products, but this one just doesn't make the cut.

For the last two times I've used it I've had to wash my hair all over again the next day and do another moisture mask. It really takes all the oil and moizture out of your hair.. So if you have damaged, dry, frizzy hair - do not use this. It will only dry it out and make your hair super frizzy, flat and horrible looking.

Do like the packaging and the price is good. Just wished I spent it on Tigi Elasticate instead of this one.

on 2/19/2016 9:01:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

This is the best shampoo.. My hair felt super clean.. And so healthy and soft and shiny.. My blonde hair is def brighter don't like the smell its super strong but other than that i love it! I have salon hair with this shampo

on 11/1/2015 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

What happened to the Dumb Blonde shampoo??? The packaging changed and so did the shampoo. I cannot find the white tube with the apricot shimmery wonderful smelling shampoo. I bought the purple pump and it is NOT the same. Wish I knew where to find the old product.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Just wow! Previously, I had used the bed head reconstructor shampoo and conditioner in the red bottles. I loved them, but I ran out. I saw where Ulta had all of their big bottles on sale ($12.99 each) and decided to try something different, especially since I just got my hair colored recently. I am a very very light blonde. I noticed that my colored faded within a week since the last time I got it colored. After using these dumb blonde products (shampoo & reconstructor), my color has been brought back to life!!! My color looks and my hair feels AMAZING! Not sure why some of these reviews are bad... My hair is long, medium thickness, and blonde. My hair also is normally very oily.

The shampoo is a light pink color with shimmer. It lathers up very nicely. Smells amazing!

The reconstructor is a yellow cream. It is very thick, but applies and washes out great. It does not leave any residue or waxy costing at all. Smells amazing!

The only con to these is that they are normally super expensive when not on sale. Shampoo: $28.99 and Conditioner: $29.99. So try to catch them at Ulta when on sale or at TJ Maxx or Home Goods. Then again the quality is great so if you're willing to pay the price when not on sale, you will not be disappointed.

Overall, I am VERY pleased with these products. I am so glad I decided to try dumb blonde. Quality is great. Will definitely be buying again when the time comes.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I bought the shampoo and conditioner in super large bottles (with a pump) for 30$ I have never tried this before, and knew the hype on this, so blindly purchased. HOLY MOLY this stuff is wonderful! I have super thick, long, highlighted blonde hair and this makes it sooooooo shiny and smells so sweet. Reminds me a lot of nexxus in the pink bottle, but doesn't make my scalp itch like nexxus formula. I have really sensitive scalp, and I almost thought this shampoo would be too heavy, but it's wonderful.

The packaging is cute, large purple bottle with a pump, i think it's awesome. This product is super expensive if you can't snag it on sale though, close to 17$ per 8oz of product, if I'm not mistaken. This definitely does deserve more than 3.1 lippies!!

I've been using this for about a month and a half, and I've noticed it makes my highlights "pearly" that beautiful glow, shiny, I just love how good this product is. I've found that it doesn't do much for brassy hair though, I think the gist of this product was designed to fill the protein in where it's lacking, due to being bleached/colored. When our hair is broken or split, it's because the chemicals have robbed our strands of the protein that makes up our hair, and this shampoo was designed to sort of "fill in" what protein is missing, causing the hair to appear healthy and shiny. Bottom line here, I will repurchase for years to come, this is magic!

on 12/19/2014 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This product is overpriced and I didn't see any noticeable results from it like I do with my other shampoo's. I will not repurchase.

Popular Shampoos