Filtered by skin tone : Medium

4.8

on 11/6/2009 8:55:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I love love love this Iron. I have tried many many irons, not just my own purchases, my friends irons as well; the chi, Sedu, ones from Sally's, Conair, Conair platinum, I dont even remember all of them. I have thick middle eastern curly hair, its been TR'd in the past but I have about 6 inches of regrowth. Anyhow this is the best iron. It really smooths and straightens my hair the quickest and best.

I am extremely impatient because I have a lot of hair, i start with one side, taking small strands and then by the time im at the back or other side i take huggeee slices of hair to iron all at once. Other irons, you can instantly see the difference when I start doing that to the other side, the maxi glide, as long as you brush and comb through it first is brilliant in that it still will straighten huge bits of hair. It stays smooth and straight and i highly recommend it.

I've turned at least 4 friends on to it who flat iron regularly and love it (All curly haired) I would buy again and I def. recommend , I doubt this would be suitable for fine hair I think it would be too much for that type of hair, but for the serious flat ironer or those with curly, thicker or ethnic hair it's fantastic!

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

this is the best straightner i have ever used, i have dead blonde bleached hair that is very dry and frizzy, i have tried over 8 straightners as well. this is unreal. one time per section is all u need with this straighter. plus the burst of steam make ur hair stick straight while providing moisture. anyone who said this rips your hair out is wrong. u jus need to comb ur hair first and be a little gentle. hair can get caught in the pins if its tangled, but the pins are absoloutly what makes me hair straight the first run threw! its amazinggg

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

The best flat iron ever! I got it from shop at home website for $80 with special $2 shipping (now they better offer of free shipping!). The most expensive hair tool I've ever bought but worth every penny! What makes this thing different than others is that this flat iron is giant and has tiny detangling 'pins'. Believe it or not, when I'm in a hurry, I can straighten my hair in less than 10 minutes! (I have shoulder length, wavy hair and lots of 'em! ^.^). If you're frustated with your unruly hair, try this one. You don't need to have lots of skills to use this iron (if I can do it, anybody else can! ^.^) Shop at Home even have it on flexpay (4x), which is a more affordable way to have it. Trust me, you won't regret it!

on 8/1/2005 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have this iron for a year now & still think it is the best! My hair still is silky and soft not damaged. My mother loved it so much that she stole it from me a few months back and so I decided to try the T3 iron as a replacement so I went to Sephora for the big spurge well I can say it doesn't hold a candle next to my Maxiglide so I returned it and purchased another Maxiglide for myself! Its that good!! I love the steam button for my thick hair. I do wish that it was as light and sleek as the T3 but since the Maxiglide is bigger it takes me a lot less time to do all my hair. For reference I have very thick long wavy highlighted hair.

Popular Hair Styling Tools