Complex 15 mositurizing lotion

Complex 15 mositurizing lotion

4.6

Water, Caprylic/CapricTriglyceride, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, PEG-50 Stearate, Squalane, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycol Stearate, Myristyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Lecithin, C10 30.

I was recommended by a doctor a few years back, even today I still use it. NO ODOUR, and trust me when I say I'm allergic to a lot of facial creams. This is amazing and so moisturizing.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've come back to this stuff over and over for years, going back and forth with natural oils and Olays and Cetaphils and blah blah blah... Yes, it's light, and that's why I think it's great: I can use more or double-layer if I need to (winter), or go easy if I don't (summer). It absorbs quickly, and is never sticky/tacky like other oil-free moisturizers I've tried. It's not the cheapest, but it's totally affordable, and I find a pea-size amount twice a day is all I need, so it lasts quite a while. I also find it's a perfect base for mineral makeup.

To Read all 21 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/27/2015 11:55:00 AM

I've been using this moisturizer for about 5 years now since a coworker recommended it to me. I don't mind trying a product if someone I know recommends something to me. I love this moisturizer! I love that it is scent free and not greasy at all. I started getting breakouts a few years before I started this and I used proactive and used other acne face lotions and nothing really helped me. What did help me was salicylic acid weekly and this moisturizer. I have never broken out from it and every other face cream I've used/tried break me out. It allows my face to heal from any random pimple I get now and it provides decent moisture to my skin. I have bought maybe 5 tubes of this stuff. A little goes a long way and the price is good for what you get. It doesn't do anything spectacular. It's just a basic moisturizer but it does the trick for me! 5/5 from me! Not one complaint!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have absolutely no complaints about this moisturizer. I use it everyday and it is amazing and so so so moisturizing. It says its made by dermatologists so i don't know where you can go wrong in trying this out! Works great for use under makeup as well

on 2/26/2013 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this product, definitely my HG lotion. It is perfect for those with combination skin. I am acne prone, yet sensitive. I've tried other lotions but nothing works better for me than this. It is thin, but applying twice on especially dry days does the trick. I live in Canada where the cold air will dry your skin up, but this keeps me moisturized year round :) I will continue to buy this for as long as it's available! Absolutely no complaints, I recommend this to people of all skin types, I even got my brother addicted!

on 11/24/2012 4:42:00 PM

Too light for my dry/acne prone/sensitive skin.........might be good for summer but not moisturizing enough for right now.....i applied alot and my face still feels a bit tight.........

on 10/18/2012 8:27:00 PM

Awesome moisturizer. No complaints at all. Moisturizes great, great under make too. Awesome. Just awesome.

on 8/29/2011 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

AMAZING moisturizer! Dries almost instantly and keeps skin soft and moisturized all day. It doesn't have a scent...which is good. It soothes dry skin instantly. It also helped clear up my face a bit...added bonus!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I'm really loving this moisturizer right now. It doesn't break me out at all and EVERY moisturizer I've ever tried has broken me out. I was kind of worried that is wouldn't be enough for the winter but I'm finding it's doing it's job just fine. My skin also has a nice clarity that it didn't have before.

EDIT: This was just way too light for my dry skin. I have since found a much better replacement. But if this is moisturizing for your skin you really can't beat the price.

on 1/14/2010 4:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

So far the best mositurizing lotion I have used on my face, I get a rash from almost everything I have ever tried and I try lots looking for something better and nothing is ever better. I have been able to use this stuff for years! Very mositurizing!!!