Bobbi Brown Extra Spf 25 Tinted Moisturizing Balm

Bobbi Brown Extra Spf 25 Tinted Moisturizing Balm

3.7

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: OCTINOXATE 7.50% ,HOMOSALATE 5.00%, OXYBENZONE 5.00% ,AVOBENZONE 2.00% INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU ,GLYCERIN ,PEG-4 DIHEPTANOATE ,BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2,BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) , CETEARYL ALCOHOL , CETYL ALCOHOL , GLYCERYL STEARATE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER ,EPILOBIUM ANGUSTIFOLIUM EXTRACT ,DAUCUS CAROTA SATIVA (CARROT) ROOT , SODIUM HYALURONATE , RETINYL PALMITATE , TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SQUALANE , ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN ,OENOTHERA BIENNIS (EVENING PRIMROSE) OIL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) , ANTHEMIS NOBILIS (CHAMOMILE), PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS (GERANIUM) FLOWER OIL, CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT CALIFORNIA) , ANGELICA ARCHANGELICA SEED OIL , CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) OIL , PHENYL TRIMETHICONE , DIMETHICONE, LECITHIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL , PEG-12 DIMETHICONE , DICETYL PHOSPHATE ,CETETH-10 PHOSPHATE, SORBITAN STEARATE ,POLYSORBATE 60 ,PEG-40 STEARATE, XANTHAN GUM , CITRIC ACID , TETRASODIUM EDTA , POTASSIUM SORBATE, CHLORPHENESIN ,PHENOXYETHANOL, LIMONENE, CITRONELLOL ,GERANIOL, LINALOOL, CITRAL , /- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) , IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) , MICA

on 10/7/2018 3:48:00 PM

I was so shocked to love this like i do. I have slightly oily mature (46) skin and anything creamy is usually a nightmare on my skin as it goes greasy looking and sits in all my lines. But this just looks so amazing. I either wear it on its own for a no make up look and it gives my skin a healthy glow with a little coverage or i mix it with my foundation (Estee Lauder Doublewear) for the most perfect finish ever. Id sheers the foundation down just a little and makes my skin look perfect, smooth, hydrated, glowy but not in the slightest bit oily and lasts all day. I have this in shade medium but will be getting medium to dark next as i self tan. Don't be afraid of this if you are oily or have lines, it doesn't sit in them or make you oily looking. I wear Shell beige in Doublewear.

on 3/20/2018 4:49:00 PM

My gosh, this is heavily perfumed. My nose was wrinkling up and I felt like sneezing. Is it necessary to take a perfectly good product and lose a customer because you needed to put perfume in it? I had high hopes for this.

on 1/14/2018 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I am always the lightest shade of foundation that exists- or lighter. I am slightly to blame since I did buy the second lightest shade but the shade I got is called extra light. The foundation looked so orange on me and when I cried from it getting in my eye, my tear left a white streak. I haven't worn it long enough to tell how irritating it is so I can't properly review the formula. It was a bit cooling and moisturising but my eyes are super sensitive to it. I was also having a good skin day. There was a bit of irritation afterwards but it could have been from taking it off my face and doing too much to it at once. It washed away easily even with just water which is not that great. It was great for me as I was in a hurry to get it off, but the weather in Scotland isn't exactly known for being dry.

I have a very dry skin and in winters I was desperately looking for a product to make my skin soft and give me a dewy look.Let me tell you I love dewy look n Matt finish is not my style.Bought this product from Singapore duty free (using the light to medium balm) n I'm in love with this product.It keeps my skin moisturized,love the dewy look and its stays almost for more than 6 to 7 hours.
Things which I didn't like about this product is it comes in a jar and each time i have to scoop out product which for sure will not maintain its hygiene factor.
Secondly it transfer a lot on my mobile screen... Rest I love Bobbi Brown

on 8/27/2016 4:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

So I wanted a product because my skin was turning dry over a period of time owing to medication... the bobbi brown counter in my country invariably ends up selling me the wrong shade or wrong product.. my skin is mostly normal to dry. This looks like oil on my face and it looks dark and the frangrance though lovely irritates the skin a little.They sold me a medium to dark tint whereas one of their other SA told me later that I should have picked up a light to medium.. and now they tell me we can't give u an exchange or a refund. I like the formula but hate the colour and the oiliness. I can manage and live with the oiliness too but the colour makes me look dull and dark and bobbi brown makeup up artists do it again to me. Mixing it with anything else that is lighter makes it even more greasy... an expensive product I am stuck with.

on 7/5/2016 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Originally I gave this a glowing 4 star review. After almost two weeks straight (every day) of attempted use/trial and error, unfortunately I have to re-score it with 1 star only.

When I fist purchased this, I was struck by how silky the formula was, as well as the fact it appeared to have a nice coverage and additional spf. I am one of those gals who goes for the dewy look, which can be difficult to achieve when you have skin as dry as mine... The issue for me with this product is that it NEVER DRIES OR SETS. You can add powder all day long and it just does nothing. Its almost as if this stuff repels powder. I wanted the dewy look; unfortunately this shines as if you slathered Vaseline all over your face. I looked terrible, like a total greaseball - which is very strange considering how dry my skin is. Again, this wasn't an issue of using too much product nor could the shine factor be blotted away. It also felt heavier than any foundation I had been using, and kind of felt like when you use a super heavy night cream, which was odd. While I wanted to love this, that just wasn't in the cards and I had to return it.

Hands down, best stuff ever!!! I dip the corner of a fresh make-up sponge in to the jar and scoop out the amount I need for a whole application and wipe it on to the back of my hand. I figure it cuts down on the contamination fear I have read about in previous reviews. Then I slightly moisten the sponge, apply a little of the moister Balm and dap it on to my face and neck. It melts in to fine wrinkles but does not dry or clog my pores or flake like all the other products I have used. It evens my skin tone very nice, I use light/medium. I have very sensitive skin and after two weeks of use I am still rash free. I started out with a small amount at first and found that to be very helpful, because a lot is just not needed. Also, I do not find the smell of this product very strong or nasty and my sense of smell is normal, so I'm not sure what that is all about. However, I am not that sensitive in that department either. The cost is a little high, but since I don't use a lot and the jar is big, I'm sure it will last for a long time. I also read about the shiny appearance and it is true, but it does not last very long and I found that after letting it sit on my face for a little while I can pat my face with my dry palms and reduce the shininess without removing product. The shine by the way is caused by the sunscreen. I conclude by saying, that I found the product that is right for me and I'm glad I purchased it.

on 3/4/2016 3:27:00 AM

Love this tinted moisturising balm. It is perfect for a mature skin and leaves a fresh dewy finish that diminishes fine lines and makes my complexion look bright and healthy. I use it with a cream blush; fantastic. Blends perfectly and never clumps in fine lines or around hairline. Love it, love it, love it. Wear it everyday and I love the SPF25 to protect my skin from harmful UV rays.

on 12/22/2015 7:46:00 PM

bobbi while i love you this was mediocre to me. It was a pleasing consistency but It left my dry skin looking shiny and oily yet still dry. I wanted to love this I really did but i don't. It is something i will use around the house or when I'm running a quick errand as i paid a lot for this jar of balm.

on 5/16/2015 10:11:00 AM

Love the consistency, the feeling on my skin, the high SPF and the colour range. But I just can not stand the smell. Also the jar packaging is not my cup of tea. Will not buy it again and only use it once a week or even once a month. All because of the smell. Sorry Bobbi!