Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush in Orchid Rose

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush in Orchid Rose
Chanel Orchid Rose JCJoues Contraste Powder Blush in Orchid RoseJoues Contraste Powder Blush in Orchid RoseJoues Contraste Powder Blush in Orchid Rose

4.2

(((RATED 8 ON SKIN DEEP))) Ingredients: talc; polyethelene; magnesium stearate; alumina; mineral oil; fragrance; methylparaben; lanolin alcohol; magnesium myristate; silk powder; propylparaben; peg-8; tin oxide; tocopherol; ascorbyl palmitate; bht; ascorbic acid; citric acid. May contain: red 36; red 6; red 7 lake; red 34 lake; yellow 6 lake; red 33 lake; yellow 5 lake; blue 1 lake; red 22 lake; red 28 lake; yellow 10 lake; red 30 lake; carmine; ultramarines; bismuth oxychloride; ci 77491; ci 77492; ci77499; ferric ferrocyanide; manganese violet; ci77891; mica.

on 3/29/2009 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Sorry, I'm going to have to negate these glowing reviews. This went on very light, and I had to swipe 3 times before it showed up on my NC15/20. But that wasn't the real issue. No, the problem was it looked orange on my olive skin. For reference I love Mocha. I exchanged this for Tweed Rose, which was more of Rose than Orchid Rose IMO.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I think of this color as a rosy/brownish/peach color that looks beautiful and shimmery in the pan. When applied, however, that shimmer gets translated into a healthy glow. The color is highly pigmented and a little goes a long way. I think it looks good when paired with cooler eyeshadows like blues and grays. I think I prefer Tempting Beige and Nude to this color because it tends to look kinda orange-y and less peachy. So one lippy off for that reason. The texture is great. The color might look better on darker toned ladies. It's just too bright for me.

on 5/25/2008 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

first of all...i like the smell..it is really really nice smell..for me it is really important..whatever i put on my face must smell nice..first priority..
it gives you a really nice shimmery finish...for someone like me who doesn't like anycolor related to pink or red...i really love this...really suitable for my skin tone..it totally revive my skine tone...
but i find it quite hard to get the product since it is quite hard and it looks like it is sunked in...i have to apply quite a few times to get the color...
but i still love the product..the packing is really nice..simple yet elegant..
i might buy the product once i finish but i wonder when it will be since the size doesn't seem to be getting smaller...

on 1/17/2008 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I got this with a GC as I don't usually spend this much on blushes. This is part of the Joues Contraste blushes. On my medium-tan with olive undertones skin, this shows up as a peachy pink--nothing orchid about it--with fine glitter. It is a flattering color and requires a few swipes with a skunk brush to give an air-brushed finish. Lasting power is good too. These blushes are not highly pigmented though, so they give more of a natural layerable finish. I wouldn't repurchase because the look is not so "unique" that I couldn't find something similar in shade.

on 9/1/2006 7:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is the best blush I have ever purchased and I always reach for it without thinking. It gives a subtle glow to my face and is so flattering. I really think my face is so alive with it. The color can be easily built up and the blush will last forever...Fantastic. Will purchase again and again if it ever runs out