Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush in Orchid Rose

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush in Orchid Rose
Chanel Orchid Rose JCJoues Contraste Powder Blush in Orchid RoseJoues Contraste Powder Blush in Orchid RoseJoues Contraste Powder Blush in Orchid Rose

3.0

1 review

(((RATED 8 ON SKIN DEEP))) Ingredients: talc; polyethelene; magnesium stearate; alumina; mineral oil; fragrance; methylparaben; lanolin alcohol; magnesium myristate; silk powder; propylparaben; peg-8; tin oxide; tocopherol; ascorbyl palmitate; bht; ascorbic acid; citric acid. May contain: red 36; red 6; red 7 lake; red 34 lake; yellow 6 lake; red 33 lake; yellow 5 lake; blue 1 lake; red 22 lake; red 28 lake; yellow 10 lake; red 30 lake; carmine; ultramarines; bismuth oxychloride; ci 77491; ci 77492; ci77499; ferric ferrocyanide; manganese violet; ci77891; mica.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This is my first JC. For reference I am NC15 with blonde hair and green eyes.

I have a Euro Orchid Rose, bought in Switzerland, and the color I have is a dusky rose with a bit of reddish brown- it is essentially the color I flush. It also has the marbled look to the dome. I understand US orchid rose is a bit more mauve.

Texture:The texture on this JC is much softer than the Irreelle blush I had, in fact, I have to be careful not to press too hard on the dome whereas on the Irreelle I had to scrape.

I was a little dissappointed in the color when I first bought this, I thought it would be pinker (should have gotten the US version!) Now after trying it out for a few days, I am pretty happy with the color, it blends well, looks natural and doesn't cake.

I am satisfied with my first JC experience, while I may not buy this color again (on to Narcisse and Caprice) I do mark yes because this is a color worth having in your collection.