NYX Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencil - Yogurt

NYX Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencil - Yogurt

4.1

on 1/8/2018 12:26:00 AM

Used this since highschool and couldnt find another inner corner highlight better than this. I have nylon by mac which is way too metallic/stark white shiney/ pale yellow. I am cool light skintone with pink undertone. This is the only shimmery eyeshadow product i can put into my lower waterline without looking freaky and a bit off. When i use other shimmey shades i tend to look more tired and swollen almost. This stays put since it is a cream base and it lasts a long time on the inner third of my lower lash line. This looks very natural with a hint of pink which i love and prefer. Its not too over the top shiney which can look odd for my face and age lol def will repurchase. It was around 5 dollars, cant beat the price and performance.

on 10/8/2017 6:34:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Bought this for adding a little highlight to the inner corner of my eyes, it works perfectly for that purpose. Price is great. Would repurchase.

on 3/23/2017 8:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Cheap! And often "you get what you pay for" - a waxy-creamy feel with decent staying power. Yogurt is a very useful neutral - I often put powder shadows over top. Also inexpensive enough that my 12 year old can buy a bunch to "play" with.

perfect pencil! the best size, isn't too big and awkward. looks so good as an inner corner highlight!

on 3/6/2016 11:47:00 PM

Pros:
-Soo easy - just swipe on lids and voila!
-Cheap ($10 at Shopper's Drug Mart - Canada)

Cons:
-If you have oily lids, you would probably need a primer for this one
-Need to buy a large-sized eye pencil sharpener if you don't have one already
-Not a nice colour for my fair yellow undertone skin tone -- will stick to Iced Mocha

on 7/8/2015 4:30:00 PM

This eye pencil is one of my favorite things to use every day. it brightens my eyes up and is a very flattering champagne/pink/peach(?) shade, depending on how the light hits it. It is by far my favorite I have tried from this line (I have several other colors).

You will have to use a primer, though, or it creases and gets sort of slippery. But it's well worth it, and I also use the nyx primer with and that works just fine and keeps it in place if I don't touch it.

Knocked off a lippie for the dismal packaging- if you put the cap on a little too hard it either cracks and breaks or smashes down and squishes the product. I've had this happen to me several times with other colors, and I see the tests at Ulta have this problem often, so I'm fairly sure it's not just me going Hulk on it. I feel like if the company put a lip on the pencil where the lip ought to stop, that would fix the problem.

But if you're careful with it, and use a primer, it's a beautiful product and easy to apply.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like how easy the Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencils apply to the eye. I mainly use the shade Yogurt to highlight my inner corners and it works perfectly.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This product is definitely not something you can just apply without anything you do need a primer or a base but when you do, it's amazing. Amazing pigmentation, you can use it all over the lid or as an inner corner highlight. It's amazing. Not only is it good but the color selection is good too. I have yogurt, milk and black bean. Love them all.

I use this in the corners of my eyes to give an awake and bright look. Really helps brighten your face while being quick and easy to use.

on 1/6/2015 6:27:00 AM

This is such a great eye pencil: easy to use, excellent color, lasts forever, reasonably priced, the list goes on and on! Unlike some of the reviewers here I haven`t experienced creasing and I have really oily lids. The pencil can be sharpened easily with the Kiko Duo pencil sharpener. I use it every day because I have little time to do my make up and this is so convenient. The best thing to match it with is the Bourjois Extrait Intense 02, which is a similar shade but in pearl, which adds a discrete shimmer to your lids. I get so many compliments when I wear this.