Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo

No Image

4.7

Water (Aqua), Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Cocamide MEA, Polyquaternium-10, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Biotin (Vitamin H), Linoleic Acid (Vitamin F), Persia Gratissima (Avocado) Oil [contains Vitamins B2, D, A, E, K, and Potassium], Citric Acid, Ethylene Glycol Distearate, Parfum (Fragrance), DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl Urea, CI 19140 (FD&C Yellow 5).

on 5/19/2016 8:08:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Been looking for a shampoo that does not strip my hair and was reccomended this product by a sales girl at my local beauty supply and it is the best shampoo ive ever used my hair stays soft after rinsing and i do use a conditioner after but not needed. The conditioner I use is hollywood beauty olive oil in the jar and my hair texture which is relaxed looks fabulous so try it im sure you will like it.

on 11/10/2014 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

EXCELLENT EXCELLENT! didn't dry my hair out like other shampoos. Hair was soft, and manageable. A little goes a long way usually use 3 or 4 handfuls but used 2 because of my bad distributing. I would recommend to a friend. also had my curls lovely, defined, and good looking.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I have coarse, thick, curly hair that is literally dried out by everything that cleanses. This shampoo is fa-bu-lous. My hair's never looked this good. It's not quite moisturizing enough to let me skip the conditioner (silicone free ofc), but I can wash every day with this stuff with no issues. HG for me! The only downside is that this is available NOWHERE within 1,000 miles from me, so I have to order it from Amazon, boosting the price to about $8 for a 12 oz. bottle. Not the best price, but it's about half that if you can find it at a local store.

on 2/3/2012 9:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I started using this product when Colomer stopped producing their CON shampoos that I loved so much. This has proven to be the perfect replacement. It comes out quite guey which can be off-putting, but it smells fresh and, more importantly, does what it says on the tin. My hair feels soft, conditioned and defangled. I have been using this every week for over a year, and I won't change unless they discontinue (which I hope they won't).

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Finding a good shampoo that's moisturizing is hard. My hair lives moisture because it relaxed and naturally dry. This shampoo is thick and creamy and lathers really well. It's about 4 dollars for a 20 oz bottle at the bss. Not the cheapest but not the most expensive. I'm loving this line, I used the Intense conditioner with it. I've got bra strap length hair so I'm very picky about what I use, and this stuff is great!

on 10/17/2010 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

This moisturizes just as good as any conditioner. It leaves my hair smooth and soft as well. However I use it after a clarifying shampoo because it doesn't remove buildup. Defi. A staple and cost >4.00!

on 10/2/2010 7:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I love this shampoo! It is the BEST i have had! Plus it's value for money!It's so thick,creamy and leaves my hair soft! It has NO sulfates in it which is a bonus.I must admit i was very reluctant to jump on the no-sulfate bandwagon but my roots were so dry i had no choice and i don't regret having made that choice.As i am transitioining my roots need all the moisture they can get!Plus i must say it washes well and you don't need to shampoo more than once! :D

on 7/5/2010 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I have searched for so long trying to find a shampoo that smells decent but also works. I came across alot of reviews on this and decided to use it. It was only 4.99 for a small bottle so I bought it and tried it. It worked pretty good so I went back and bought their intense fortifying conditioner and used the two together. Together they work amazingly well. It leaves my hair soft, detangled and smelling great! My hair does get dry mainly because I dye my hair often as well as flat iron it when I want to wear it straight. I don't use too much hair product but the shampoo and conditioner add back moisture as well as body. I don't think I will ever use another shampoo brand as long as this one is available.

UPDATE: I wrote my first review on this in 2010 and its now 2016. It's been several years and I'm still using this shampoo. I no longer dye or straighten my hair, it's completely natural and curly. I've tried a few other brands as well their mango shampoo and nothing compares to this one. After shampooing I use the conditioner, leave in for 5 minutes then comb through my hair. No tangles knots etc rinse and I'm good to go. My hair is left feeling moisturized and tangle free.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This leaves my curls so soft and silky and it feels even better compared to when I use conditioner! It lathers nicely and rinses out well, it smells kinda fruity and sweet.

I LOVE what it does to my curls - they are transformed into spirals of silk - all that and no sulphates <3

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I loove this product and I'm thinking to ditch shampoos for this. My scalp was soo clean and my hair was still soft and moisturizer. I love the rich lather it provides without stripping my hair. I was just so impressed with it and how fluffy and soft my hair felt afterward. I definitely think I will buy it again, just wish the bottle was bigger.

Popular Shampoos