no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Sep/13/2011

I've had this one bottle for years and it has maintained the same consistency. I almost exclusively use it over a dark lipstick to create a shimmer effect. It really helps increase the look of volume to lips and it is a great way to complement lipsticks that are too dark!!! Sometimes I use it Aline on lips. Over lipstick it tend to act as a good barrier to limit lipstick transfer too.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Aug/12/2008

This is supermodel in a bottle. It is subtle shimmer which looks great mixed with your moisturizer. It is what I wanted Benefit's High Beam to be. It makes you look all glowy and radiant, like you are due to descend Mount Olympus any minute.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (157 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Feb/25/2006

I love this product for its versatility. It can be used alone for a very sheer shimmery effect. It also can be mixed with your foundation . I find that mixing it with foundation actually increases sheerness and coverage and creates a very natural glow. This is definately a staple.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination

HairRed

Apr/12/2004

I love this product...It is one of my must-haves, and I've been using it for years. I use a tiny dab every day on my cheeks, and once in a while I use it on my eyes. My bottles seem to last me forever, and the formula is gentle on my sensitive skin.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Sep/27/2003

I like this highlighter. The bottle is a generous size so you get alot for your money. It is a nice pinky bronze color. I like to use it on my legs. It makes them really gleam.

About reviewer (384 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesHazel

2.0

Aug/08/2003

Wanted it for the shine, but it doesn't last and you can hardly tell that I had it on.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinOily

HairBrunette

Jul/23/2003

A staple in my makeup arsenal...this is a rosy bronze oil-free highlighter cream that lasts forever. I've used it practically every day since I bought it in 2000 and I'm still not done with it. Great for decolletage, cheekbones, eyeshadow, lips, shoulders -- absolutely anywhere you want to attract a little attention. Blends superbly with gel bronzer to soften the shade before …Read more

About reviewer (923 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

3.0

Jun/03/2001

this is my first time owning anything aveda. this is a glass bottle of universal glow color plus shimmer, a rosyish glittery gold shimmer gel that can be used anywhere for a tint. i used this on my cheeks and expected a healthy flush but sorta ended up looking ruddy. maybe it was just today, but it didn't exactly work out. i'll give this some more tries and then decide if i want to keep …Read more

About reviewer (154 reviews)

Age