Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara

Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara
Great Lash Clear MascaraGreat Lash Clear MascaraMaybelline Geat Lash Clear Brow Gel Great Lash Clear Mascara

3.8

Aqua/Water, Alcohol Denat, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Polyvinyl, Alcohol, Methylparaben, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA

on 8/5/2017 8:50:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I used it as a brow gel and it works perfect! No need high end brands, my brow looks wonderful with one coat.

on 7/26/2017 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I needed something for my brows and I came across this. It is not expensive and looked like it might do the job.
I had read that it is very watery, so I made sure that I didn't have a lot of product on the wand. I did one sweep on my brow and it looked great! I was really surprised by the difference it made. My brows looked tidier and neater and it just added something good! The consistency is quite thin so you don't need much. I like that it isn't a thick gel and it doesn't feel sticky either.
I liked it enough to go and buy another one!

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

The formula is way too wet, and it doesn't serve its purpose as a brow gel. It does nothing as far as hold and it doesn't completely dry down, so get ready for some wet eyebrows. This product had one job to do and it FAILED.

on 10/28/2016 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I am very pleased with this product! While I have always worn the blackest mascara I could find, I've recently developed an obnoxious allergy: the skin beneath *one* lower lid was becoming puffy, red, itchy, and scaly. So strange - and definitely *not* the look I'm going for! I decided to try something I haven't used since junior high, as an alternative: this clear mascara! After curling my lashes, I'm pleased to report that it's more effective than I thought it would be. It definitely makes a difference and holds a curl. It doesn't cause any irritation and actually feels quite soothing to apply. As long as I pair it with my favorite black eyeliner, I'm good to go! Definitely give it a try, if your regular mascara starts to disagree with you!

on 6/15/2017 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This was my first makeup product i ever brought. I would use it to tame my brows. It worked but it didn't hold my brows down in place all day. But for the price its a good product.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Eghhhh.

I bought this to try as brow gel.

This is so wet.

And it doesn't provide any hold (for me - my brows are wild, I guess).

As for mascara - ehhhh? Is there any difference with this? My lashes look wet for awhile. That's about it.

The brush is soft, I guess. And it's cheap enough.

But it doesn't work.

I should have read reviews here before buying :(.

on 5/8/2016 12:29:00 PM

I do not use waterproof mascara so I find that if I use this product after applying my mascara, the mascara is less likely to smear or flake.

on 5/8/2016 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I purchased this years ago and tried using it as an actual mascara but I found it didn't really work for that purpose so it sank further and deeper into my makeup bag and eventually threw it out.

Just recently, I was picking up new mascara at Walmart and seen this there and I thought I'd give it another go, but not for my lashes, for my brows.

This sets the brows really nicely and I quite enjoy it. I will say, it is wet and I do remember it being this wet from when I used it a few years ago as well.

The wand is the regular Great Lash wand but I just cut it shorter, like about the length of the benefit gimme brow wands, and use it like that, that way it's not smearing excess product on my brows that I don't need. Overall, I love it. It's wonderful. Works well. Sets brows. Nicely done Maybelline.

on 1/25/2016 11:17:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This product is very wet and doesn't distribute very evenly. I quit mascara about a month ago (except for nighttime) and I thought this would be a good, more natural looking substitute. It works OK, but I will be trying something different when I finish this.

I will say that this product does not damage my lashes as much as regular mascara (duh)

on 8/9/2016 6:44:00 PM

I use this as eyebrow gel, and the hold is excellent! It also works as a subtle touch for enhancing your eyelashes. It's a strong hold gel.