Maybelline Great Lash Clear

Maybelline Great Lash Clear
Great Lash ClearMaybelline Geat Lash Clear Brow Gel Great Lash Clear

3.8

Aqua/Water, Alcohol Denat, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Polyvinyl, Alcohol, Methylparaben, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA

on 10/28/2016 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I am very pleased with this product! While I have always worn the blackest mascara I could find, I've recently developed an obnoxious allergy: the skin beneath *one* lower lid was becoming puffy, red, itchy, and scaly. So strange - and definitely *not* the look I'm going for! I decided to try something I haven't used since junior high, as an alternative: this clear mascara! After curling my lashes, I'm pleased to report that it's more effective than I thought it would be. It definitely makes a difference and holds a curl. It doesn't cause any irritation and actually feels quite soothing to apply. As long as I pair it with my favorite black eyeliner, I'm good to go! Definitely give it a try, if your regular mascara starts to disagree with you!

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

The formula is way too wet, and it doesn't serve its purpose as a brow gel. It does nothing as far as hold and it doesn't completely dry down, so get ready for some wet eyebrows. This product had one job to do and it FAILED.

on 8/9/2016 6:44:00 PM

I use this as eyebrow gel, and the hold is excellent! It also works as a subtle touch for enhancing your eyelashes. It's a strong hold gel.

on 5/8/2016 12:29:00 PM

I do not use waterproof mascara so I find that if I use this product after applying my mascara, the mascara is less likely to smear or flake.

on 5/8/2016 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I purchased this years ago and tried using it as an actual mascara but I found it didn't really work for that purpose so it sank further and deeper into my makeup bag and eventually threw it out.

Just recently, I was picking up new mascara at Walmart and seen this there and I thought I'd give it another go, but not for my lashes, for my brows.

This sets the brows really nicely and I quite enjoy it. I will say, it is wet and I do remember it being this wet from when I used it a few years ago as well.

The wand is the regular Great Lash wand but I just cut it shorter, like about the length of the benefit gimme brow wands, and use it like that, that way it's not smearing excess product on my brows that I don't need. Overall, I love it. It's wonderful. Works well. Sets brows. Nicely done Maybelline.

on 1/25/2016 11:17:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This product is very wet and doesn't distribute very evenly. I quit mascara about a month ago (except for nighttime) and I thought this would be a good, more natural looking substitute. It works OK, but I will be trying something different when I finish this.

I will say that this product does not damage my lashes as much as regular mascara (duh)

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Tried to use as a brow gel. It was very wet and never held them in place. It also would get slightly flaky and leave a white residue.

on 11/4/2015 9:25:00 AM

I bought this with the intention of using it on my brows. It does not hold them in place! It goes on looking wet and it doesn't do much. It doesn't leave my brows hard, but it doesn't hold them either. I also tried this on my lashes, but it just makes them droop... The brush also applies WAY too much product on my brows.. Will not be repurchasing.

Yuck. It's not terrible but it's not good. Very thin and watery. Don't like the wand at all. I previously had the E.L.F. clear mascara, which was nice, but I felt like trying something new for fun? I felt like that product ran out very quickly—not a lot of product. Maybelinne's looked nice and full. But now I realize that it's just not as tacky and thick. I will use this until it runs out because it's not horrible and I don't want to waste it. I use it on my brows now. Will no repurchase. Beware. :)

on 10/4/2015 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

on the 2nd tube.I threw away the first tube because i tried it a few times and didnt like it(takes too long to dry&clumps lashes together too and it was like more 3 months,hardly finished 10% of the product).
2nd tube :I wanted to see if i can use it as eyebrow gel ,but it doesnt do a good job either.Doesnt hold eyebrows in place well

Popular Mascaras