NYX Powder Blush - Peach

NYX Powder Blush - Peach
image 1image 2image 3image 4

4.2

on 6/20/2016 11:02:00 AM

Love this color (which is pink NOT peach as the name states) on my NC15 skin. Lasts most of the day (which is far better than a lot of blushes out there) and gives me a pretty, natural flushed look.

Will definitely re-purchase for the performance and price point :)

on 4/16/2016 4:38:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Despite the name, like many other reviewers have noted, this isn't even close to being a peach blush. It is in fact pink. It's a matte colour and it looks nice on my NW15 skin. The blush isn't really great for me though, because it's too close to the pink of my skin's undertone.Therefore, I won't buy it again.

To Read all 136 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/9/2016 3:31:00 AM

This is my go to blush, don't be fooled by the name it is more of a pink than an orange colour. The thing I love most about this product is its matte finish.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

At first I thought this would be a blush with an orange peach color but is not. It is a pink color with great pigmentation. It lasts all day and just looks gorgeous on the skin. It is not powdery as other high end brands that I have tried. It just looks amazing. It is affordable and it will last you for a long time. You cannot go wrong with NYX blushes.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Not a fan of these blushes.
Looks like a pretty pinky shade.
I found this to be cheap, powdery, and a little chalky. Very fake looking on the skin and it oxidized and turned orangey not long after applying. It did not wear well and looks horrible on the skin.
If you don't mind the consistency of these blushes and they work for you then I think this color looks best on light complexions with normal skin not oily or dry.

on 10/12/2015 1:08:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've always heard great things about NYX Cosmetics and since I discovered the brand two years ago I have until this day not been let down by any of the products I've tried.

I'm very pale with a warm undertone to my skin so it can be a struggle for me to find the right shade of blush for my cheeks that's not too orange, "dirty", bright or strong.

Peach from NYX is none of those! It has a lovely bright pink colour which I think suits light skinned people so well and it got a really good pigmentation so be careful (like with all blushes) not to take too much of it.

NYX is always reasonable with the prices of their products and the blushes only cost 11-12 bucks. That's really REALLY good for the quality you're getting.

The packaging is simple too, same design as the single eye shadow.

I recommend this blush, you should really give it a try! Works amazing on the eyes too!

on 7/3/2015 9:12:00 PM

Love love love! One of the most flattering, easy to blend blushes on the market and for only a few dollars. Despite the name, the color itself is not very peachy. I find it more of a medium tone pink, but is still very flattering nonetheless. (especially on cool toned skin)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

First of all, IT IS NOT PEACH!This is a pink blush.Secondly, when you swatch it on your hand nothing comes out.Do not be fooled because you can easily overdo it and you could look like a clown.I'm not carzy about the color , I stick with my other blushes.However if you are on a budget pick it up.It does the job.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I guess I am going to be a minority here because I really hated this blush. The colour was garish and unflattering. Not a lot more to add really. This is a cheap, nasty blush!

Works wonders. Pretty colour, and they are so cheap!

Popular Blush Products