Nivea Refreshing cleansing lotion

Nivea Refreshing cleansing lotion

4.6

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Carbomer, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Decyl Glucoside, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Glycine, Fructose, Urea, Niacinamide, Inositol, Lactic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methyldibromo Glutaronitrile, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Benzophenone-3, FD&C Blue 1, FD&C Red 40.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is an amazing makeup remover. I wear a lot of heavy makeup and with this, every trace is gone. It doesn't dry out my acne prone combination skin, nor does it cause acne. I use it on my eye area too, and it's very gentle but it does remove my waterproof liner (something which my Bioderma Crealine Water fails to do). So yes, I'm a big fan!

on 4/8/2016 12:48:00 AM

I use this as a makeup remover as you can use it without water great for all skin even dry and sensitive like my self dose not sting or burn

To Read all 20 Reviews, Login or Join

I bought my first bottle of this cleanser before Christmas this year, and I'm now on my second. I absolutely love this cleanser, it leaves my skin silky smooth, plump and pampered :) I usually wash my hands, spread the lotion on my face, massage it in, and remove it with cotton pads. I then follow with Nivea Soft Cream.

For a very long time I lived along the coast and had the benefit of high humidity which kept my skin quite hydrated, but when I moved in country it really wrecked havoc with my skin. It got so dry it started flaking, and I broke out as well. Horrible. All of a sudden none of my usual products worked for me, and in a fit of despair I dug out a pot of Nivea cream, which was a life saver. I then started experimenting with cold creams and other heavy face creams, and although cold cream is lovely, this cleanser is better. Paired up with Nivea Soft cream it does a wonderful job of keeping my skin moist and clear (well, most of the time. When it's that time of the month I will get the odd zit).

I've tried quite a few different brands and products over the years, but keep returning to Nivea. In my opinion Nivea products beats all the rest, even Pond Cold Cream, Dermalogica products and MD Formulations.

on 2/20/2016 10:42:00 AM

when it comes to skin care products I'm always a bit hesitant. I always have a love/hate relationship with cleansers, toners and so on. I have to be honest though, since I discovered this product a couple of years ago, I've been repurchasing it over and over. I have very oily skin in my T-zone area whereas the sides of my face are usually dry. This product is just amazing, it removes makeup, hydrates the skin beautifully and smells amazing and clean if you know what I mean. I'm still surprised because usually I don't stick to the same product for more than a few months. This is a holy grail of mine, totally recommend it!!

this burns my skin especially around the eye area and it stings badly when this gets into my eyes. I don't necessarily have a record of sensitive skin and have no problem using heavily scented stuffs but this cleanser just doesn't work for me. my skin always shows immediate rejection to this stuffs. I can't cleanse my eye area twice with these. it feels like slathering chili paste onto your skin. I don't know whether it's because of the fragrance or the hydra iq thing. I wish it worked for me.... it cleansed really well (took sometime with my Japanese brand eyeliner tho but they get most stuffs off your face). ps. I have very oily skin with occasional breakout.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've been using this cleanser for 6 months now. I first bought it out of curiosity but I fell in love with it almost immediately. I use this as both makeup remover and cleanser; I don't wear heavy makeup but this seems to remove every trace of BB cream and lipstick perfectly well. I have very sensitive, acne-prone combination skin and often have allergic reactions to makeup products (My daily skincare routine ends with ISIS SPF or Laneige Pore Control BB Cushion). I should add this cleanser leaves my skin soft each time and doesn't make me look oily or shiny with moisturiser (Laneige White Plus). The best part is the price, it's the cheapest skincare product I've ever bought.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!! Just finished my first bottle and I've already purchased my second one. This doesn't dry me out but still removes all the dirt. I don't use loads of makeup so I'm not sure how well will it remove it...

Once in while you find a reasonably priced product that is great. This one of them! I bought this product as I saw it had great reviews on this website and I was not dissapointed. This will take off all your make up, and leaves your skin silky smooth. My skin is a bit of nightmare, combination (dry on my cheeks and oily T zone), prone to breaks outs, and super allergic! I have noticed that my skin has been really balanced since I have used this and my break outs have stopped. I have tried loads of cleansers including really expensive once and this is by far the best!

on 6/3/2013 3:13:00 PM

I adore this product! My skin has been really dry lately so I've been searching for a product that wouldn't dry out my skin so much as my previous cleanser. From the minute I tried this, I loved it. It comes out like a lotion and, when applied to your skin, it removes just about all of your makeup. Once it's removed, your skin feels silky soft. My dry skin has more or less cleared up and I will definetley purchase this product again!

on 8/31/2012 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a fantastic cream cleanser but it is not greasy like most cream cleansers it is quite fluid and lotion like gets rid of makeup and massaging it in is quite soothing - easily wipes off with a face cloth or tissues if you don't have access to water. Leaves skin smooth and clean!