Orly Naughty

Orly Naughty

4.7

on 11/11/2009 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Love this color. I've been looking for the perfect deep red/burgundy creme nail polish. I was worried that it would end up looking more like black than the color shown in the bottle but it's exactly what it looks like in the bottle. This is my first Orly color and I love it.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Love the color, but I could not get this to apply without streaking. I had to apply 3 coats just to get an even color. Because the polish was thick, it took much longer to dry than usual, even with a fast-drying topcoat and OPI's Drip-Dry on top. Perhaps I just got a bad bottle, but from here on out, I'll stick to Essie Wicked. UPDATE: I'm upgrading this to 4 lippies after trying another reader's tip about layering this color over a coat of dark polish to minimize the streaking problem. It worked like a charm, but it's still kind of inconvenient; otherwise I'd give this 5 lippies.

on 7/2/2005 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Now this is a good polish. Though I will still shell out for OPI occasionally, this stuff is good and you can't beat the price. It is so much better than Essie's Wicked to me. It is a deep black red with no shimmer. Not for the faint of heart, but very classic. Love this!

Popular Polishes