Orly Naughty

Orly Naughty

on 8/7/2008 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

LOVE this color. This to me is the red version of LPAD. Deep. Dark. Rich. Almost black but not quite. So sophisticated and classy. Absolute HG in my collection.

on 11/29/2007 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is my favorite dupe for Chanel Rouge Noir.

As usual with Orly, I get flawless application, not too thick, it lasts quite well with Orly Bonder and Orly In A Snap as a basecoat/topcoat combo...and what can I say? It is a gorgeous vamp.

Much more affordable than Chanel Rouge Noir, much easier to find of course, and it is identical.

on 11/12/2006 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I would SO buy this again. Have no idea why I wanted so long to get it. Naughty (at the risk of sounding redundant) is everything that Chanel Vamp/Rouge Noir is, only more affordable. Two coats of this is a dark garnet color (♥ ♥ ♥), 3 coats turns it into a blackened red that can look brownish in strong light. Like all dark n/p's the chips on this one are very noticeable so you have to make an effort to use a good base coat and maintain using a top coat. This wears
great on me though - about 3-4 days w/ no chips and v. little wear on the edges. If you're thinking about shelling out big bucks for Chanel Vamp, or want a sexy dark n/p, check out Naughty. Also a good choice if you like the look of black n/p but don't want to look too 'goth/punk'. I got this for about $4 USD at Sally's.

on 8/23/2006 7:01:00 PM

I debated for ages on whether to buy this, and it really didn't look all that intriguing in the bottle... but I picked this up on impulse, as a pick-me-up after a terrible day where I just wanted my nails to be as dark as they could (this was the darkest polish at Sally Beauty at the time).

The first coat went on a deep red. The second coat was a blackened red, and the third coat made it a red-tinged black creme. This went on so smoothly and so glossy. It seemed streaky at first, but the streaks evened themselves out. This is just great; I keep staring at my nails. I don't get any brown or purple, though (NC25, olive complected). continued >>