Orly Naughty

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Orly Naughty

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

I love Orly polish, so not suprisingly I adored this color when I saw it in the bottle. I wanted a black nail polish for fall but decided that black was probably too harsh so I wanted to get an "almost black" color. This color was my choice and was amazing!!! Blood Cherry Brown Black. Can't explain it!!! You MUST get this color for fall. I got SO MANY compliments on it:-)

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This polish is IDENTICAL to Chanel's Vamp. The application is excellent. Although the drying time isn't as fast as I would like, but a good speed dry takes care of this. I'm really happy that it comes in the Toluene, DBP, and Formaldehyde free formulas (gray cap). This is a great color for fall and it makes short nails look modern and sexy.

on 11/16/2005 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Would I buy it again? OH HELL YES.

I am in love with Orly Naughty. I know, I say this about a new polish every week, but when I am in LOVE, I am in it deeply. Naughty is one of the most gorgeous dark red Vamp-alike colors ever.

To compare it to some similar colors:

LPAD: Naughty isn't as dark, and is straight red, not plum

Vamp: Naughty is less brown, I think. It's definitely less brown than Essie Wicked and not as plum as Revlon Vixen.

It's like that type of red glass (ruby glass?) which looks black at some angles, and dark luscious red in the light. Two thin coats will give you opaque coverage. It may look streaky when first applied, but it will even out.

It's pretty cheap (at Sally's or on Head2ToeBeauty.com) so definitely give it a try if you like dark reds! continued >>

Popular Polishes