Orly Naughty

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Orly Naughty

on 7/14/2012 7:09:00 PM

A very dramatic color! Indoors this looks mostly black but still gives a hint of a black cherry, dark blood hue. I like Orly polishes the best because they last longer. The dry time is somewhat longer than other brands, but with a fast drying top coat, I'm good to go as long as I'm not going to be doing a lot of work with my hands for a couple of hours.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I knew this shade looked familiar. It does look like the famous Chanel Vamp. I think Uma Thurman wore it in Pulp Fiction, and ever since then it's been popular. I love the shade, it's perfect for the fall season. On me it looks like an ultra dark berry with one coat, and with two it's even closer to Vamp. Update: The shade is great, but this chips in no time at all. I wish I hadn't bought it. I am not a fan of Orly, since the last two polishes I've bought from them did the same thing.

on 11/4/2007 6:38:00 PM

Yep, it is just like Chanel Vamp. Wish I knew of it before wasting money on Vamp (which I bought twice and both times it was fine for a few months but then something happened to the formula and it started chipping awfully fast). In fact there's something about Naughty which I prefer to Chanel, as similar as they are.

on 8/23/2006 7:01:00 PM

I debated for ages on whether to buy this, and it really didn't look all that intriguing in the bottle... but I picked this up on impulse, as a pick-me-up after a terrible day where I just wanted my nails to be as dark as they could (this was the darkest polish at Sally Beauty at the time).

The first coat went on a deep red. The second coat was a blackened red, and the third coat made it a red-tinged black creme. This went on so smoothly and so glossy. It seemed streaky at first, but the streaks evened themselves out. This is just great; I keep staring at my nails. I don't get any brown or purple, though (NC25, olive complected). continued >>

on 7/21/2006 8:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Most dark shades like Chanel Vamp,Revlon Vixen,Essie Wicked take on fuchcia tones with me but not Naughty..Naughty looks straight up black but in the light you can see the red undertones ..I don't get the brown that a few of the reviews suggest.descent wear too..Lasts about a week&1/2 without a top coat before it starts to chip

on 1/1/2006 5:12:00 PM

I am a total addict when it comes to super-dark vampy colors for nails, as you can see if you read my other reviews! This one is great. In the bottle it looked very brownish to me, but on my nails it's a blackened red pretty similar to Essie Wicked and all my other favorites. Lasting power is good, even on tips- I am impressed- and the formula is easy to work with. This color made me a true Orly fan.

Popular Polishes