Orly Naughty

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Orly Naughty

4.8

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The color is beautiful (for reference, I am NC 25) and it's so easy to apply. Even if it is categorized as a fall color, I have no qualms wearing it in the summer. I've used it on a beach trip and I loved it! Also, I was on vacation for 7 days and I didn't have time to redo my nails . . . no chips whatsoever.

One of the sexiest polishes I own! Love it. The color is absolutely beautiful. Love the name, too. ;)

on 12/16/2009 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

currently wearing this in 2 thin coats, it needed 3 to even out though.
looks great great great anyway with a diamond (cz) ring & overhead canned lighting, even with the lighter/darker patches of the 2 coats. sunlight and fluorescent light bring out the patchy 2 coat job.
it is very striking, i usually wear lighter colors, so i can't stop admiring my nails.
i almost wore a avocado green cardigan today, but this nail polish made me put it back and get the charcoal grey sweater. it's on for 24 hrs right now with a very cheapie base & top coat, no chips yet.

on 11/11/2009 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Love this color. I've been looking for the perfect deep red/burgundy creme nail polish. I was worried that it would end up looking more like black than the color shown in the bottle but it's exactly what it looks like in the bottle. This is my first Orly color and I love it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

I love Orly polish, so not suprisingly I adored this color when I saw it in the bottle. I wanted a black nail polish for fall but decided that black was probably too harsh so I wanted to get an "almost black" color. This color was my choice and was amazing!!! Blood Cherry Brown Black. Can't explain it!!! You MUST get this color for fall. I got SO MANY compliments on it:-)

fantastic dark dark dark red, very vampy. has a brown base rather than blue. looks great against my olive skin. get tons of compliments on it as well. wears well, few chips. I use this in conjunction with seche vite, like all my polishes.

on 8/7/2008 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

LOVE this color. This to me is the red version of LPAD. Deep. Dark. Rich. Almost black but not quite. So sophisticated and classy. Absolute HG in my collection.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This polish is IDENTICAL to Chanel's Vamp. The application is excellent. Although the drying time isn't as fast as I would like, but a good speed dry takes care of this. I'm really happy that it comes in the Toluene, DBP, and Formaldehyde free formulas (gray cap). This is a great color for fall and it makes short nails look modern and sexy.

on 11/29/2007 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is my favorite dupe for Chanel Rouge Noir.

As usual with Orly, I get flawless application, not too thick, it lasts quite well with Orly Bonder and Orly In A Snap as a basecoat/topcoat combo...and what can I say? It is a gorgeous vamp.

Much more affordable than Chanel Rouge Noir, much easier to find of course, and it is identical.

on 12/17/2006 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Orly Naughty is an old favorite from my wanna-be Mia Wallace days. I stopped wearing it about four years ago for no particular reason. I recently wanted the almost black red nail polish look again, so I knew just where to turn. I'm glad Orly never got rid of this shade because looking at other reasonably priced nail polish, there isn't much that's comparable.

Popular Polishes