Orly Naughty

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My first Orly nail polish. I am not sure if this is the right color cause on my bottle, it says "Naughty or Nice" but it looks the same as the picture shown as above. Anyways, I have a love/hate relationship with the brand. I love the color. I don't know if cause the formula is thicker therefore that's why it takes forever to dry and the polish looks like it isn't totally dry cause I can make a dent on it. Cause of the dryness problem, I tend to drag the first coat off or something. I love the color, just not loving the product. No repurchase for me.

on 10/19/2006 3:41:00 AM

Orly Naughty is just amazing. It's basically a super deep, blackened red creme, but it just looks so danged hot. Yep. It does.

I have found, however, that I absolutely cannot tell it apart from Orly Marlene. It's possible that Marlene is a little plummier, but with 2-3 coats, there's no real difference. I'm swapping off Naughty since I don't think I need two identical black-red polishes, and I just prefer the name Marlene :) I said I'd repurchase Naughty, but only because Marlene is discontinued and hard to find.

Pics:NailsNails (Marlene, for comparison)Swatch comparison continued >>