Orly Naughty

Orly Naughty

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/2/2009 9:21:00 PM

I have not been this amazed by a nail polish in I don't know how long!! I Love everything about this. 1st the Color is Amazing, I didnt know if I could pull it off or not b/c I have fair skin w/ a lot of pink undertones and this looks soooo good. 2nd It Dries so fast, so fast that immediately when I bumped into my lamp I thought Oh S**T.. But Nothing, It was already dry. I used 2 coats for a really deep color but could of just used 1 for more red. This is really DEEP Chocolate Brown looking w a hint of blood. also application went on so smooth, no streaks, it's just perfect.. Love the bottle and rubber grip handle.. Go Naughty... This chipped the next day going to take it down a half lip.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This polish is IDENTICAL to Chanel's Vamp. The application is excellent. Although the drying time isn't as fast as I would like, but a good speed dry takes care of this. I'm really happy that it comes in the Toluene, DBP, and Formaldehyde free formulas (gray cap). This is a great color for fall and it makes short nails look modern and sexy.

on 6/1/2008 8:49:00 PM

This is my HG fall/winter nail polish! Soo gorgeous! It turns into the perfect plum color on my nails that isn't quite black & doesn't look goth on my NW15 but still looks fabulous! Lasts a really long time too esp w/ Orly's in a hurry top coat! Love it! Will and have repurchased!

on 8/23/2006 7:01:00 PM

I debated for ages on whether to buy this, and it really didn't look all that intriguing in the bottle... but I picked this up on impulse, as a pick-me-up after a terrible day where I just wanted my nails to be as dark as they could (this was the darkest polish at Sally Beauty at the time).

The first coat went on a deep red. The second coat was a blackened red, and the third coat made it a red-tinged black creme. This went on so smoothly and so glossy. It seemed streaky at first, but the streaks evened themselves out. This is just great; I keep staring at my nails. I don't get any brown or purple, though (NC25, olive complected). continued >>

Popular Polishes