Orly Naughty

Orly Naughty

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/2/2009 9:21:00 PM

I have not been this amazed by a nail polish in I don't know how long!! I Love everything about this. 1st the Color is Amazing, I didnt know if I could pull it off or not b/c I have fair skin w/ a lot of pink undertones and this looks soooo good. 2nd It Dries so fast, so fast that immediately when I bumped into my lamp I thought Oh S**T.. But Nothing, It was already dry. I used 2 coats for a really deep color but could of just used 1 for more red. This is really DEEP Chocolate Brown looking w a hint of blood. also application went on so smooth, no streaks, it's just perfect.. Love the bottle and rubber grip handle.. Go Naughty... This chipped the next day going to take it down a half lip.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This polish is IDENTICAL to Chanel's Vamp. The application is excellent. Although the drying time isn't as fast as I would like, but a good speed dry takes care of this. I'm really happy that it comes in the Toluene, DBP, and Formaldehyde free formulas (gray cap). This is a great color for fall and it makes short nails look modern and sexy.

on 6/1/2008 8:49:00 PM

This is my HG fall/winter nail polish! Soo gorgeous! It turns into the perfect plum color on my nails that isn't quite black & doesn't look goth on my NW15 but still looks fabulous! Lasts a really long time too esp w/ Orly's in a hurry top coat! Love it! Will and have repurchased!

Finally! I found the polish I had been searching for!! This is the MOST perfect shade of dark, vampy- almost black color that has been soo popular this fall 06 season. It isn't all the way goth like black polish is, instead is super sophisticated (on short nails) and very sexy. I've worn it for almost 2 weeks now and love it as much as the first day- if not even more. I still can't keep looking at my nails. The polish is amazing, no chips and still looking great. Not sure if it's the OPI start to finish base coat, nail strenghtener and top coat doing all the magic. I got this at my local Sally's Beauty supply for $4.99 plus tax, love love the bottle with the rubber cap top- makes it easy to grip and hold onto. Although I wish the brush was like the new OPI pro.wide brush. I didn't mark lippies off because the Orly brush works well too. Overall, I am super excited to have found my favorite vampy polish of all time!!! Here are some of the other colors I tried before:
-OPI mrs o'learys bbq: it was much too brown, like bbq sauce- hence the name
-OPI lincoln park after dark: nice but too purple-y for me
-rimmel celebrity bash: also pretty but still too bright as a vampy shade
I have found this shade to be the best very dark blood red-almost black shade. It is worth a try..it's beautiful. Can't wait to try other colors in the Orly line..that is when I get over my deep obsession w. naughty and go back to my usual of soft sheers and french manicures.

on 8/23/2006 7:01:00 PM

I debated for ages on whether to buy this, and it really didn't look all that intriguing in the bottle... but I picked this up on impulse, as a pick-me-up after a terrible day where I just wanted my nails to be as dark as they could (this was the darkest polish at Sally Beauty at the time).

The first coat went on a deep red. The second coat was a blackened red, and the third coat made it a red-tinged black creme. This went on so smoothly and so glossy. It seemed streaky at first, but the streaks evened themselves out. This is just great; I keep staring at my nails. I don't get any brown or purple, though (NC25, olive complected). continued >>

Popular Polishes