Orly Naughty

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Orly Naughty

4.4

on 7/14/2012 7:09:00 PM

A very dramatic color! Indoors this looks mostly black but still gives a hint of a black cherry, dark blood hue. I like Orly polishes the best because they last longer. The dry time is somewhat longer than other brands, but with a fast drying top coat, I'm good to go as long as I'm not going to be doing a lot of work with my hands for a couple of hours.

on 11/11/2009 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Love this color. I've been looking for the perfect deep red/burgundy creme nail polish. I was worried that it would end up looking more like black than the color shown in the bottle but it's exactly what it looks like in the bottle. This is my first Orly color and I love it.

on 11/29/2007 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is my favorite dupe for Chanel Rouge Noir.

As usual with Orly, I get flawless application, not too thick, it lasts quite well with Orly Bonder and Orly In A Snap as a basecoat/topcoat combo...and what can I say? It is a gorgeous vamp.

Much more affordable than Chanel Rouge Noir, much easier to find of course, and it is identical.

on 11/4/2007 6:38:00 PM

Yep, it is just like Chanel Vamp. Wish I knew of it before wasting money on Vamp (which I bought twice and both times it was fine for a few months but then something happened to the formula and it started chipping awfully fast). In fact there's something about Naughty which I prefer to Chanel, as similar as they are.

on 10/29/2006 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I knew Naughty was the color of my dreams when I spotted it (even though I went out to buy OPI's Oh...To Be 25 Again, which I still got) at Ulta. On my hands (olive-toned light-medium Asian skin with green veins), Naughty shows up as a black-red, or what I've always thought Chanel's Rouge Noir would look like--not that I've ever worn Rouge Noir so don't think I'm saying Naughty is a dead ringer. Interestingly enough, I also don't notice any brown or plum tones. In dim indoor light, it looks almost black (but not quite). The red undertone shows up in brighter outdoor light. This is even sexier than my sexiest deep red polishes yet is totally chic and not too racy for work, especially since it's a creme. EVERYONE notices my nails when I wear Naughty and it's my favorite vampy polish. I prefer short, square nails that don't extend past the tips of my fingers but even if you don't, this color really looks best with a short manicure. My only complaint is how difficult it is to apply. I'm still fairly new to Orly polishes so I don't know if the bottle I got is typical of Orly but I found Naughty a bit streaky and very hard to apply. I had to redo my nails two times. I've been doing my nails since I was 11 years old and have never had any trouble with dark polishes (they just take a little more time to prep and apply) so it's not lack of knowledge. Despite the goopiness and uneven application, I still love Naughty and will buy a new bottle just in case I got a bad one. *Update* So after my first manicure chipped within 24 hours and then all my nails were half-chipped by day 4, I decided to try again with different top and base coats (Seche Vite instead of Orly this time) and although it was better, Orly doesn't hold up as well as OPI. Even Orly Bonder base coat didn't do much for my manicure. I'm very sad because I love this color.

Popular Polishes