Orly Naughty

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My first Orly nail polish. I am not sure if this is the right color cause on my bottle, it says "Naughty or Nice" but it looks the same as the picture shown as above. Anyways, I have a love/hate relationship with the brand. I love the color. I don't know if cause the formula is thicker therefore that's why it takes forever to dry and the polish looks like it isn't totally dry cause I can make a dent on it. Cause of the dryness problem, I tend to drag the first coat off or something. I love the color, just not loving the product. No repurchase for me.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I knew this shade looked familiar. It does look like the famous Chanel Vamp. I think Uma Thurman wore it in Pulp Fiction, and ever since then it's been popular. I love the shade, it's perfect for the fall season. On me it looks like an ultra dark berry with one coat, and with two it's even closer to Vamp. Update: The shade is great, but this chips in no time at all. I wish I hadn't bought it. I am not a fan of Orly, since the last two polishes I've bought from them did the same thing.

on 2/2/2009 9:21:00 PM

I have not been this amazed by a nail polish in I don't know how long!! I Love everything about this. 1st the Color is Amazing, I didnt know if I could pull it off or not b/c I have fair skin w/ a lot of pink undertones and this looks soooo good. 2nd It Dries so fast, so fast that immediately when I bumped into my lamp I thought Oh S**T.. But Nothing, It was already dry. I used 2 coats for a really deep color but could of just used 1 for more red. This is really DEEP Chocolate Brown looking w a hint of blood. also application went on so smooth, no streaks, it's just perfect.. Love the bottle and rubber grip handle.. Go Naughty... This chipped the next day going to take it down a half lip.

on 6/1/2008 8:49:00 PM

This is my HG fall/winter nail polish! Soo gorgeous! It turns into the perfect plum color on my nails that isn't quite black & doesn't look goth on my NW15 but still looks fabulous! Lasts a really long time too esp w/ Orly's in a hurry top coat! Love it! Will and have repurchased!

on 11/12/2006 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I would SO buy this again. Have no idea why I wanted so long to get it. Naughty (at the risk of sounding redundant) is everything that Chanel Vamp/Rouge Noir is, only more affordable. Two coats of this is a dark garnet color (♥ ♥ ♥), 3 coats turns it into a blackened red that can look brownish in strong light. Like all dark n/p's the chips on this one are very noticeable so you have to make an effort to use a good base coat and maintain using a top coat. This wears
great on me though - about 3-4 days w/ no chips and v. little wear on the edges. If you're thinking about shelling out big bucks for Chanel Vamp, or want a sexy dark n/p, check out Naughty. Also a good choice if you like the look of black n/p but don't want to look too 'goth/punk'. I got this for about $4 USD at Sally's.

on 7/21/2006 8:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Most dark shades like Chanel Vamp,Revlon Vixen,Essie Wicked take on fuchcia tones with me but not Naughty..Naughty looks straight up black but in the light you can see the red undertones ..I don't get the brown that a few of the reviews suggest.descent wear too..Lasts about a week&1/2 without a top coat before it starts to chip