Orly Naughty

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/14/2012 7:09:00 PM

A very dramatic color! Indoors this looks mostly black but still gives a hint of a black cherry, dark blood hue. I like Orly polishes the best because they last longer. The dry time is somewhat longer than other brands, but with a fast drying top coat, I'm good to go as long as I'm not going to be doing a lot of work with my hands for a couple of hours.

on 10/8/2009 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I love this polish. It's a perfect fall color. I'm a nail polish noob, so I have a hard time applying evenly, but two coats of this look perfectly smooth on me. Unfortunately it does chip faster than the OPI, Rimmel, and China Glaze polishes I have, even with a base and topcoat. But the price is right, and I love the color.

on 6/9/2008 3:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I don't love this one as much as most people seem to. The thing to realize before you buy is that it's more of a reddish black than a dark red. If you want to wear black but are afraid black will look too harsh, this is your shade. If you're like me and wanted a dark, vampy red, this really doesn't look red in most lighting. But I didn't have anything else like this (although I think Essie Wicked is a dupe) so I'll keep it and it will probably grow on me. :) One coat was uneven and quite red, two coats fully opaque, even and much darker. Application was great.

on 6/1/2008 8:49:00 PM

This is my HG fall/winter nail polish! Soo gorgeous! It turns into the perfect plum color on my nails that isn't quite black & doesn't look goth on my NW15 but still looks fabulous! Lasts a really long time too esp w/ Orly's in a hurry top coat! Love it! Will and have repurchased!

on 11/4/2007 6:38:00 PM

Yep, it is just like Chanel Vamp. Wish I knew of it before wasting money on Vamp (which I bought twice and both times it was fine for a few months but then something happened to the formula and it started chipping awfully fast). In fact there's something about Naughty which I prefer to Chanel, as similar as they are.

on 7/21/2006 8:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Most dark shades like Chanel Vamp,Revlon Vixen,Essie Wicked take on fuchcia tones with me but not Naughty..Naughty looks straight up black but in the light you can see the red undertones ..I don't get the brown that a few of the reviews suggest.descent wear too..Lasts about a week&1/2 without a top coat before it starts to chip

Popular Polishes