Orly Naughty

Orly Naughty

4.5

One of the sexiest polishes I own! Love it. The color is absolutely beautiful. Love the name, too. ;)

on 12/16/2009 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

currently wearing this in 2 thin coats, it needed 3 to even out though.
looks great great great anyway with a diamond (cz) ring & overhead canned lighting, even with the lighter/darker patches of the 2 coats. sunlight and fluorescent light bring out the patchy 2 coat job.
it is very striking, i usually wear lighter colors, so i can't stop admiring my nails.
i almost wore a avocado green cardigan today, but this nail polish made me put it back and get the charcoal grey sweater. it's on for 24 hrs right now with a very cheapie base & top coat, no chips yet.

on 11/11/2009 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Love this color. I've been looking for the perfect deep red/burgundy creme nail polish. I was worried that it would end up looking more like black than the color shown in the bottle but it's exactly what it looks like in the bottle. This is my first Orly color and I love it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

I love Orly polish, so not suprisingly I adored this color when I saw it in the bottle. I wanted a black nail polish for fall but decided that black was probably too harsh so I wanted to get an "almost black" color. This color was my choice and was amazing!!! Blood Cherry Brown Black. Can't explain it!!! You MUST get this color for fall. I got SO MANY compliments on it:-)

on 2/2/2009 9:21:00 PM

I have not been this amazed by a nail polish in I don't know how long!! I Love everything about this. 1st the Color is Amazing, I didnt know if I could pull it off or not b/c I have fair skin w/ a lot of pink undertones and this looks soooo good. 2nd It Dries so fast, so fast that immediately when I bumped into my lamp I thought Oh S**T.. But Nothing, It was already dry. I used 2 coats for a really deep color but could of just used 1 for more red. This is really DEEP Chocolate Brown looking w a hint of blood. also application went on so smooth, no streaks, it's just perfect.. Love the bottle and rubber grip handle.. Go Naughty... This chipped the next day going to take it down a half lip.

on 8/7/2008 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

LOVE this color. This to me is the red version of LPAD. Deep. Dark. Rich. Almost black but not quite. So sophisticated and classy. Absolute HG in my collection.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This polish is IDENTICAL to Chanel's Vamp. The application is excellent. Although the drying time isn't as fast as I would like, but a good speed dry takes care of this. I'm really happy that it comes in the Toluene, DBP, and Formaldehyde free formulas (gray cap). This is a great color for fall and it makes short nails look modern and sexy.

on 6/1/2008 8:49:00 PM

This is my HG fall/winter nail polish! Soo gorgeous! It turns into the perfect plum color on my nails that isn't quite black & doesn't look goth on my NW15 but still looks fabulous! Lasts a really long time too esp w/ Orly's in a hurry top coat! Love it! Will and have repurchased!

on 11/29/2007 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is my favorite dupe for Chanel Rouge Noir.

As usual with Orly, I get flawless application, not too thick, it lasts quite well with Orly Bonder and Orly In A Snap as a basecoat/topcoat combo...and what can I say? It is a gorgeous vamp.

Much more affordable than Chanel Rouge Noir, much easier to find of course, and it is identical.

on 11/4/2007 6:38:00 PM

Yep, it is just like Chanel Vamp. Wish I knew of it before wasting money on Vamp (which I bought twice and both times it was fine for a few months but then something happened to the formula and it started chipping awfully fast). In fact there's something about Naughty which I prefer to Chanel, as similar as they are.

Popular Polishes